Reviews for TLC
GreySide58 chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
Hey, if you can let me know if there was a sequel after this because I liked this.
monstermunch3435 chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
you should definately continue!
Nikki chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
LOL! That was great - love the interaction between jack and sam - well done! :)
ravin mad chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
wot do u mean too see u 'nice i am a british reader and don't unmderstand
Kiwi4624 chapter 7 . 11/2/2004
yes PLZ continue...
Marauders3 chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
yes I know then name is Harry Potter...but I also like Stargate. This is AWSOME...and I suggest a sequal. You rock
Mystic Vixen chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
That was the longest chat story I have ever read. I Loved it! Keep writting! If you want heck out my stories. I'm working on two SG-1 stories
Mystic Vixen chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
That's mean what Jack is doing to Dainel. then again he is always mean to him in one way or another. I think on the last e-mail it was suppose to say from Jack to Samantha but instead it was the other way around. you might want to check that out unless that's how you want it.

I could be completly wrong.

Black Fox
Mystic Vixen chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I just love these e-amil and message chats!
Black Shadow Stalker chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Yes, Brittish reader. Bruce Forsythe Reference noticed. P.S. Funny story (aagghh I'm copying Daniel!)
abcooper chapter 7 . 5/11/2004
Hey! I really hope you'll write a sequel to this. It's SO good!
j chapter 7 . 5/5/2004
fantastic, a sequel would be great, please please please please please please please please!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
Great chapter.
angelofstargatesg-1 chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
i think you should do a sequal cuz i enjoy reading this series since it's funny and entertaining! :)
kelinor chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Whups, have to add an extra review because I forgot to add this to my favourite stories list! Lol, hope you don't mind And infect Daniel with the flu now, you know you want to!
XP