Reviews for Along Came A Spider
Mysterious Personal Paranoia chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
to be honest...I hate Knives with ALL my heart. however your story made me respect Knives a little more. though I do like the ending, completely in character if ya ask me. and the story was quiet humorous. so I'll fav it. 1 last thing though...I found it interesting that you built up the Vash/Meryl-ness and NOT have a confession in the end. you aloud the readers minds to wander which in my book, is indeed a good thing. anywho thats it...so with that;

2 be loved -OUT-
Luv4Uncas chapter 14 . 6/13/2009
Very good story! Loved it!
Puchiko2 chapter 14 . 3/18/2005
WOW! i must say, this was really satisfying to read!

I've always been sad for the fact that Trigun never seemed to "end" in the anime, if you know what i mean. but this just filled the empty cup, so THANK YOU! thank you so much for writing this wonderful story
Redcliff chapter 14 . 3/17/2005
I LIKE THIS STORY, VERY DIFFERENT AND INTERESTING PLOT. I ALSO LIKED HOW THE STORYLINE OR PLOT KEPT ME QUESSING. I ALSO LIKED HOW ALL THE CHARACTERS REMAINED IN CHARACTER, ESPECIALLY KNIVES. HE REMAINS A JERK TO THE END OF THE STORY; HE HAS NO GREAT LOVE FOR HUMANS, BUT AT LEAST, HE FINALLY REALIZES BY THE END OF THE FIC, THAT NOT ALL HUMANS ARE EVIL AND DESERVED TO BE DESTROYED. ALSO, I LOVED THE METAPHOR YOU HAD KNIVES RECITE, REFFERING TO A GOOD HUMAN AS A FLOWER AND EVIL HUMANS AS WEEDS.
Catherine Lewie Rain chapter 14 . 2/24/2005
Hey, long time absolutly no see. If you can't remember I was the annoying little fan girl of the Trigun Sleepover. Yeah .;; I thought I'd drop in to say hi. Great story by the way, I'm still into writing stories myself but I'm more into my own fics. Heh.. Well, I supose, maybe, I'll be able to talk to you later in the future, maybe. Bye.

~Starlight Windscar
Lunis chapter 14 . 11/18/2004
That was an awesome fic! I just couldn't get over how great the fight scenes were! Especially the fight between Knives and Cherub. I truly enjoyed reading from Knives' POV. You are excellent at that! I'm adding this to my favorites!
Grall chapter 14 . 10/17/2004
Hooray! I finished this a long time ago but forgot to ever post a final review, oops! This is one of my favorite fanfics ever. You captured all the characters believably (even Knives, who is strange, to say the least) and added a few twists of your own. Nice work!
T9-chan chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
very good chapter, i am enjoying the fic so far.

... phone
T9-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
YAY! i finally got to reading one of your fics. after i am done reading your story i plan on going to read Promise... hopefully... Anyways, i like the Prologue and stoof. and i really can say 'I cant wait to see more' because you already finished the fic so... phone
Liquid-Goddess-Reformation chapter 14 . 6/17/2004
NOO! It's Over! I love knives when you do him! He's so friggin' awesome! I thought the way he refered to everything as spiders at the beggining was annoying but he stopped. Knives is so cute when he's being tormented... And that, Now I know why Vash is afraid of her, bit is plain goodness (You did Meryl perfect!). "Think of what Vash would do and do the complete oppostite." And I loved the Donuts and the stuff with Millie and chess was hilarious: "I like the knights because they look like horsies!" You have to make a sequel! You just have to! This makes me want to write somehting with Knives in it like that but it wouldn't end up being near as good as yours. And to spread the joy of Knives-fun-cute-ness, I here-by bestow you with the Knives plushy *Hands over plushy* I don't know how much guys like plushies but you can brag about it to people I guess. If I couldn't just imagine one for myself I'd want one. Man I am stupider than Vash! Haha! Stupider isn't a word! Haha! I am stupid.
CaptainMurphysMistress chapter 14 . 5/31/2004
Wow. Just...wow. I know I didn't review your insanely long chapter...but that's b/c I just got around to reading it...I have no time. lol So...congrats on finishing an awesome story! It really was phenomenal! A few errors in mechanics here and there, but that's what editors are for right? .~ At any rate, I cannot wait to see what you've got in store next! You're an amazing writer, and I hope to one day be purchasing your books from the bestsellers section! .

~The Mistress
kssng knives24 chapter 14 . 5/31/2004
sara229&i really love your a member it jett talkin now.
Shame of 2004 chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
This is a truly wonderful story, the only one i've ever put on my favorites list. Grade A-plus. you must be the envy of every author on this site.

but still i wonder...

how can there be salmon sandwiches on a planet like that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

_DACHSUNDDUDE_

\_/
SeikoTuNeR chapter 14 . 5/24/2004
Ok..I really didn't feel like reviewing every friggen chapter so this is as good as it gets.
~Nice work, seriously, no real complaints. I dont have to do any criticism or anything. That means..less typing for me to do! woohoo!
~If your really interested in Knives later on, you should read (if you havent already) 2 Plants and a Girl. Its on the romantic side but it has manga influences (u might have heard them already) which portrays KNives way better than the show did. The manga really does a better job of showing y knives is the way he is. In the show knives is just retarded..no real solid evidence for him to hate humans..but the manga..its down right creepy and u might be on knives side of humans.
AloneAndNotAfraid chapter 14 . 5/24/2004
this was an awsome story. i have to say i'm kinda sad that its over but it was really really really good well that bites that your going to be leaving trigun to rest a while cause you write a damn good fic. but anyway! its like whoa its over and wow and o.o; yeah. it was awsome and i really like it alot. and i thank you for sticking with the story and finishing it! because its like x.x.x omg when ppl just stop in the middle of fics and dont go on x.x.x it kills me and kills me dead. lol but i dont think there was anything i didnt like about it... well i didnt really like it when Cherub tore off Vash's arm and you left us all on a huge cliff hanger... yeah that like was a stabbing in the gut lmao but what i liked about it was like the whole thing, i think you did a really good job in portraying Knives' even if you didnt like it. lol but i leave you with a congradulations on your first completed fic.
Happy Writing! :P