Reviews for Life
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Very nice! :-D I liked this piece a lot, although I wasn't sure of the exact circumstances surrounding it. I take it that the first two are Holly and Trouble respectively, but I was unsure about the third. Butler or Artemis?
cumberpheasant chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
That's so beutiful.. I didn't understand a word, or who you were talking about, but it was beutiful. Thank you so much for this. *heart*

Sovrani chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I really liked "Death" so I'd really like you to continue with this one.
RDK chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Child of the Sky chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Once again, you've struck gold!
The Toaster chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Invasion day? *quietly mutters random curses*
I see there is a serious lack of an update after 12 days *sighs, then makes do with re-reading chapter*
You have a pool? Bah! Not fair. *looks out window at slowly melting landscape*
Lidell chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Such a long time I've waited. I've been waiting for this story since I read Death. And the wait was worth it. This was so good. It still is so good. And will always be so good.
I like the way pronouns rule predominantly in this story. You never know who is talking about who, but I like it that way. One of my favorite authors does that. Too bad that his name is not even known to the public face.
Update soon. I await . . . .
Nesuli chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
uh..where, exactly, can part 1 be found? Cuz I am just a little confused...
very good, though.
slime frog chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
*throws adoring arms round Blue* YOU FINALLY WROTE LIFE! I THOUGHT IT'D NEVER BE HERE! *so so happy* that was... excellent, amazing, thought-provoking and utterly brilliant as usually. FROND, I love you... *dances happily* she updated, she updated! *tells random piece of paper* she updated! *huge grin* Yeah, I kinda liked it... *wink*
hm... well, you may be sitting by the pool in the lovely warm, but guess what! *bounce bounce* it snowed! it never snows in London! but it did today! we had a whole inch the last time I looked! ahem. sorry. felt like sharing that.
alex chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
You finally started this. Its really, really good.
*runs away before a fanatical slime gets here*