Reviews for Worth Dying For
earthdragon chapter 1 . 4/17
Except that, as we all know (thank goodness), his brave spirit didn't quite give up its hold on life; Faramir was mercifully unconscious and his life was saved by Aragorn. Very good story and a good take on what was one of the saddest (for me) parts of the battle - where the Gondorian army were overcome and beheaded by Sauron's forces.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Wow. This was absolutely beautiful. And so heartbreaking! But that's one of the reasons I love Faramir so much! :) Thanks for a brilliant fic!
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aww! I love Faramir! I always wondered why he did march on Osgiliath.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow, this is a really impressive one shot! Really empathic!
MAEday chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
This is quite good. I like your idea for Faramir to think about what is worth dying for. I like to write stories that have some theme to it, and this one is quite powerful!
Lhaewin chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
This is brilliant! I can really imagine that Faramir asked himself this question. Please write more stuff like that!
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
That was amazing. Brilliant in fact. And I wish PJ had thought of it because it gives some sense to Faramir being the only one to survive, which was always a little hard to swallow. I wonder if he's finished the EE yet...he might like to add a bit if he sees this. :)
sir alex calvo garcia chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
not bad sis!
Kaz chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Wow that was fantastic, very moving and powerful.
well I think that says it all really just brilliant, thankyou
RAKSHA chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Aw. Just makes me want to go out there and give the poor guy a hug (after he's recovered from being skewered by orc-arrows of course). nicely done; though the last sentance does imply that Faramir died.
Patty chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
NO! NO! Tell me it isn't so. You can't let Faramir die that sweet, brave man! Did I read that last sentence correctly?
furrysheepie chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Hey, it's Hana._ Are you SURE this is only your first fan fic? it's awesome! I really like your interpretation of the movie's events...makes a heck of a lot more sense than the bits we didn't see in ROTK. I especially enjoyed his thoughts on what he was dying for...and then the surging hope at the end...it kind of embodies what ROTK was all about...I really hope you write a lot more stories like this! _ Looking forward to your longer tale...
Arahiril chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I started crying when I was reading this. It is just SO beautiful. Actually - most other people interpret Faramir's horse as being very loyal and brave to carry him back - but now that I've read this, I think YOUR way of this makes more sense. After all - the goblins would probably have killed everything in sight with that huge line of arrows. But - the dying soldier next to him - that had me in such tears. It's a truly wonderful story, honestly, it's perfect. I love it. Thanks SO much for writing this so that I can enjoy it again and again! *adds to favourite stories list* *grin* Keep up the good work!
Imithwennyere chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
ok first the grammar/techie stuff:
" the one who words" who should be whose
"juddered" i don't think this is a real word...a hybrid of jangled & shuddered maybe?
" passed the arrows" passed should be past
oh and Faramir doesn't die
ok aside from the minor things above, this is a very well written piece...builds on canon rather than taking things out in left field. i will check out more of your work. Quality stuff.