Reviews for A Few Words of Warning
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Oh! This is very interesting. Me likey. Update soon!
Judgewestenn chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Bravo!
Samurai-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I really like how it sounds just like something Yami Yugi would say!
seguha chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
great. can't wait for chapter 2. when will it be up? it's been a long time. your on my favorite stories list. please hurry up with chapter 2.i'm not trying to rush you. thank you. i hope you can check out my story when i put it up.i'll tell you.
Danzing in Doubtz chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
..wow...i loved it ! its very original and and and...emotional! heheheh, ihm sayin tha exact same thing as that otha person..lol .. well i hope yoo continue this!1
Sailor Starlight Girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Thanks for adding me to your author alert list _ thanks so much! oh, before i forget, wonderful letter, loved it! i think that's what Yami would really say to Tea, keep up the good work!
Triple S
PS Feel free to read my fan fictions too! _ I really couldn't be bothered listing them all, and yeah... so see ya round!
Chicary chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Wow, this is like nothing I have read before. It's very original and emotional. Keep up the good work.
Summers Death chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Hm.I think waht Anzu(Tea) has for Yami is just a high-school girl crush. She has a bit of a Cinderella syndrome,if you know what I mean. I think the one she truly loves is Yugi. I think Ryou/Anzu is cute, too. I'm still can't quite tell if you do or don't like Anzu...are you going to update? I'd like to see if you're pro-Anzu or not.
Yeshua Fan chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
... I have no idea what I'm going to say EXCEPT this is great! Keep typing!