Reviews for More Than a Rose
aisha101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
that piece was great for a first try. but you know what you should do is that is that you should add a little about the main . but the story is the exact kind of romance that i like. lots of emotion. keep it up.
Becca chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
Wondeful wonderful more more more!
savannahbabe101 chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
I really enjoyed your story (however much of it there was!). You really must continue! I also love your extended metaphor of the flowers (i.e., her name and such). It's really quite smart. Your style is wonderful, but you have to keep posting please!
melcarisa chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
o. That was prety good. I'll be waiting for more. Ella is quite the character. Good Luck!
sarahelizabeth chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
i know u might have quit this story (it has been a year since u last updated) but PLEASE! dont thanx

sarahelizabeth
Eryka chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
you now oficially need to update i like tho
Skye Renegarde chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
Wow! i really liked it!

descriptions are great and you really bring in a sense of the south with the different dialects and syntax!

*is sure she sounds like a total english dork* Srry, i just came from AP Lit/Comp...

Anywho...

of course there are always gramatical errors and what not, so just keep an eye out for those, but also try and start a new paragraph for everytime someone new talks. It makes it an easier read.

(at least you use quotes though...reading Angela's Ashes killed me!)

anyway! keep it up!
Glistening Dewdrop chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
this is a nicely written story that actually had me wondering what happened next. i remember reading this a while ago. seems like you haven't written for awhile. hope you can add some more chapters to this story.
hrslvr1202 chapter 3 . 6/3/2004
good, nice writing, a few gramaticalerors, but I liked it, can't wait for the next installment
Karen chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
WOW! That was so awsome! Please update soon. You have a really good writing style that is just wonderful to read. PLEASE update soon. I need to find out what happens.
suzy-loo chapter 3 . 4/3/2004
You are amazing! I love your story and you rwriting style! Don't try to limit the fluff, if it fits, cram it in! Just as a plot suggestion, maybe ella could try and join the same troop as joseph to make sure he's ok. Also, she would be escaping her abusive father and all the frippery at home. I wish you good luck, but i dotn thik you'll need it with your talent. KEEP WRITING!
confused chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
that's all fine, but why is this in the ann rinaldi section? *puzzled*
Chuen chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
o...can't wait 'till the next chapter! Update soon!
Chuen chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
You should make the chapters longer! They're good!
Chuen chapter 1 . 3/6/2004