Reviews for The War Of The Grandpas
Ariana-tan chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
This story is freakin' hilarious!
sclub chapter 8 . 3/19/2005
lol that had me in stitches, excellent writing!
Kirei Baka Kasumi chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
good sequel!
Feline Feral chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
This chapter and the whole story was excellent. Keep up the gret work and I can't wait for your next story. I wonder what the twins will do next? :)
Alexandria Kana chapter 8 . 2/18/2004
Hehe! I absolutely love the twins. Though I have no idea who you are going to turn them on next.
More stories soon. Absolutely loved this one, and the last one.
Alexandria.
LoveConquers chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
Oh, this has been such a cute story! Thank you! I look forward to reading more from this series!
mutantjel chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
I absolutely love the way you finished this story. The ending couldn't have been more perfect. I eagerly await your next story. You truly do have the gift for writing good, funny stories.
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
This is a very good story. Actually, all of them are. I'd love to read more. They're so funny. I would never have thought of all the trouble a couple of twins could get into- suprising because I'm a twin myself. I would love a sequel. Remeber, siblings get into fights (physical fights) quite often. Well, me and my sister did. Other than that, very good. And I'm sorry for not reviewing, but college has taken my free time.
candian-chic14 chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
hey great stroy i really liked it. Can't wait for the next one. Ciao
Alexa.G chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
Aw, you are too kind! Your story was worth reviewing. It's funny. I liked this cstory and I can not belive that it's over! Hurry up with the next story,k?
Aquaf5
Sunstar2 chapter 8 . 2/17/2004
Aw - I loved Lexi flushing Nicholas's wallet down the toilet, so angelically evil...hee hee
Feline Feral chapter 7 . 2/16/2004
Great chapter. I love this story. It is so funny. Keep up the great work. You're so talented. :)
canadian-chic14 chapter 7 . 2/15/2004
Great chapter, can't wait for more, hopefully soon.
Alexa.G chapter 7 . 2/14/2004
Please continue! This story gets better and better!
Aquaf5
canadian-chic14 chapter 6 . 2/13/2004
Hey great chapter, can't wait for the next chapter. I think it would be sweet if Emma and Jesse had twins as well and Lexi and Izzy ' showed them the ropes'.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »