Reviews for See The Sun
Snatching At Dreams chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
i came across your story while searching on google. i have a story by the same name, using Dido's lyrics :) isnt the song beautiful? i love your story, its great :)
Muggle with Shoe chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
So cute! I love Tonks/Remus! Even though it's good by itself, you should totally add more!
Dancer of the Opera chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I think I like that pairing! Write more soon!
Alicia chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Cute! I really like Remus/Tonks. Is there a sequal?
morwen chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
this is very very good. RLNT is my favorite pairing also. but i digress(is that spelt right?)

please write more stories
Elwen chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
tis good, tis good, tis GOOD! keep on goin! i'm so happy someone has finally desided to do a Remus/Tonks! they really are my favorite. did i mention i liked it? :)
NCDSbookworm chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
This is so cute! I love all your stuff... some of it's a little distrubing at times, but i really love it. :) I read this and listened to the song as I read, managing to keep time with the words. It's so sweet. Keep up the excellent work!
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
another great one. your stories are all so great. i'm jealous. loser.
that was very sweet! i really liked it and you have inspired me to search for remus/tonks! yay!
snow-angel222 chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I know this is kind of late to be reading this but oh well. You said in your other story to read it so... It's a very good story. I like the way you show Tonks and Remus, it's good. I liked it a lot. Write more like this.
Loves to Read chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
aw! Tonks and Remus are great together! I love that song too. It goes really well with this story! Keep writing fantastic stuff!
Plum Blossoms chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
great story! i liked it lotz!
Mucada chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Oh, this was so beautiful, and wonderfully written! Great song choice. I used this song for a Remus/Tonks fic too. It's just so fitting.
And now I'm going to have to check out the rest of your stuff. ;)
Kate the Tigeress chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Cool! This story is awesome, I like Remus/Tonks too! Please continue, it's great!
tedabug chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Very nice. I adore Remus and Tonks together and their easy friendship is a great read. I hope there's more.
Ana Morales chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Very nice stuff! Well written, cool COOL song! I've never heard it but the lyrics definitely rock!