Reviews for Fade In, Fade Out
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
I'm glad he got a good ending
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
An intense chapter of endgame content. Exciting.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Intense chapter as stuff is revealed.

Makes me really wish I had stuck with this show and seen the ending. Oops.

I always preferred Takeru over Daisuke, so this scenario displeases me.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
I'm so pleased with everyone mocking this crazy guy without him realizing due to his huge ego trip belief that he has won. Then that end scene was fabulous. I think I rather like Daisuke when he isn't all muddled in the head.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Ah, I reviewed out of order. Apologies. I am glad a timeline is established, and that Daisuke hasn't been locked up for years and years. This situation has gotten quite intense and interesting as well.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
Evil possible OC is evil, I see. I'd really like this Kondo character and the Digimon to make a better choice than helping a jerk set out for sick revenge.
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Well good, this woman grew a conscience. Sort of. Also, cool use of unusual Digimon. And I do hope the poor boy hasn't been out of it for several years/months. That would be truly cruel, regardless of the nightmares he was trapped in.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
What a strange delusion this is. I'm not quite sure who these people are who have Daisuke caught in this mind trap, but they couldn't be good guys if they are messing around so seriously like this. As a matter of fact, while I highly expect they are the ones putting the mental projection of Kaiser into Daisuke's head, I wonder if they are really not in control of what he dreams while under the influence of this weird drug, and if he created this demonic Kaiser from before good-Ken all on his own. That is more unlikely, I think.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
So he must be stuck in a memory, a memory altered somehow. Regardless, things are really bad for everyone now...
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
That does it. Daisuke is in trouble now. He is royally screwed.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Such an eerie chapter. It does appear as though for all intents and purposes he is on Earth, yet Ken's movements and actions still suggest this is all an illusionary scenario set about by the silver band. If it truly is Earth then his friends know something is up and should he vanish, they will be able to use these clues. However, if this is all in his head then he is quite screwed.

All in all, very terrifying prospect, this story. Excellent.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Woah Daisuke is messed up. That collar must have him programmed to thinking like a dog or cat sometimes: short term memory, strange reactions, purring. Frick.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Now THIS is enthrallingly creepy from top to bottom.

Fantastic.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
interesting.
BlackxxCherry chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
God, I just, I feel like Daisuke right now. Everything is coming together, and everything now makes sense and just, god. This was amazing. I was right with Daisuke in every chapter, every thought. Brilliant. Your way with words is absolutely amazing.