Reviews for Kaze to Hariken, Kaminari to Raijin
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Even though this story is quite old, I still enjoyed it (despite having never seen an episode of Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger). I think you combined the two worlds quite well - from the initial meeting of the counterparts, to the weapons, to the megazords - everything was pretty awesome. Bonus points for Hunter teasing Blake/Tori (and by extent Isshuu/Nanami). XD

Good job!
fxiong89 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
wow you took your time writing this I'm impressed.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was a good crossover of the two teams.
Benjamin236 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Just have to say that I've read this story and have to say that it was well done and well written.I have to say I haven't seen a great power ranger and super sentai crossover until I read your story.I was hoping the story could of been longer but hey if you do a sequal I wouldn't mind having Ninja Storm meet with the Samurai great Ninja vs Samurai this was a great crossover and I hope you do more.

Benjamin236
kitty107347 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This story was so good. I rly like the crossovers where the Super Sentai and Power Rangers mix. this is the best crossover because it makes the most sense. Good job, and please make more. Could u do some Urara/Hikaru (mostly) Mako/Takeru of Kotoha/Chiaki pairings?
RedLion2000 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Yeah, why not do this with other seasons? Zyurnager/MMPR, Ohranger/Zeo, Carranger/Turbo...hell, why not Timeranger/Time Force since the stories and plot are definitely mirror images of each other?
Megazord Master chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Damn! That's some good story! Could've been a tad longer, maybe more deets on the merging and the teams (Why only the Hurricanger? Why not the ZyuRanger as well?).
Maybe next time, eh?