Reviews for Werewolves of LA
APRICOTperson chapter 12 . 9/18/2009
awesome story! i simply ADORE it! i love werewolf stories, and theres barely any of them, nevermind some worth reading! well this, dear author, is one of those amazing exceptions! please try and update soon!
clandestinequeen chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
Wow, I actually was a little wary about reading the story at first but you actually did a good job with your storyline. You kept it interesting and I just loved your little vampire buddy.

Thanks much for the story, love the B/A appreciation. Your little bitch fight reminds me of the Mummy 2, you know between the princesses although there were 3. It was creative. I hope to read more of your work sometime soon!
LetTheWookieWin chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
I really love this fic. The way you've tied all the characters together is really clever. Could you maybe write a sequel? I know I'd read it!
Kay8abc chapter 12 . 4/14/2009
This is AWESOME, I am so sorry it took so long for me to read this. I kept say oh I'll read it later, but later only happened a year and a half later. So really sorry, sorry for not reading this, and to myself whom I have deprived of this wonderfully amazing awesome story. Also I was only confused about the ages of Buffy's twins. However I knew they had to be Buffy's and Angel's. Also, I like the whole age quick till their old enough to protect themselves. It's a very good idea. I think that most likely if this were to exist now it would be the case. Most animals and the like will mature faster in order to create a higher chance at survival. This story entails the physical aspect, which I find a fascinating study. Love the story.

-Kate

(Sorry about the rant.)
ba2006 chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
i really loved this fic i wish you had more do ya think ya might write more?

BA forever
Taaroko chapter 12 . 12/18/2008
I know I said how much I love this in the review of "Sunnydale Beginnings" as well, but I also know how much happier it can be to actually get the individual reviews instead of all of them bunched into one. So, yeah, love. The whole thing was excellent. Buffy's torment was painful just to read, and that Angel actually heard her when she screamed his name while captive was beautiful. The false Buffy brutally kills Xander scene was terrifying, and what a relief (and just cool) for it to have been a projection from nurse Grimm lady instead. The journey through Buffy's mind was awesome, and the happy memories were adorable. I like Kate in the show, but I had no sympathy for her whatsoever here, and loved when Buffy put her in her place. Walsh's niece was deeply creepifying, Ulrich was a great morally ambiguous character, and him killing her in the end was really the best closure for him as one of her former experiments, and pretty much just satisfying overall, especially with her all set to take out Willow and Oz. Thanks for a great read! Or, well, three, but you get the point.
Angel'sWhore chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
I have to say I really loved your story. I do wish for a pre-quel, or sequel. How about it?
Glorificus 001 chapter 16 . 12/13/2006
After reading your other story The 12 Days of Christmas i decided to see what other stories you wrote because it was really well written, and had i great story line and i found this one, and to say i loved this one would be any understatement and I would love it if you wrote a prequel because I would like to know stuff like how Buffy became a werewolf because when she found out about werewolves etc you said she was human. So please write a prequel :)
LadyShikon chapter 15 . 7/25/2006
This has to be one of my most favorite stories. Actually it is my most favorite story when it comes to Buffy, Angel, and the Gang all being werewolves and all! But chapter 15 has to be the best one I like in the whole story.

I always laugh when I read how Buffy was mocking Angel while they were fighting and all. I thought it very funny at how fast Angel lost his cool with all that Buffy had to say to him. It was simply rich how Buffy bruised his male ego. Sometimes their ego can get way to high for their own good and females have to put them in their place. Like how Buffy did Angel. She had a right to do it. And I was very funny with everything she said. And Kate deserves to be called a bitch, cuz I HATE her very much from the TV series "Angel".

#1 Fan,

Lady_Shikon
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 16 . 6/28/2006
please update
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
OMG! A werewolf story where they actually act like WOLVES!

Halleluja.
NextGenSuperStar chapter 16 . 6/1/2006
I loved it, took a little while but still amazing!
Jess chapter 16 . 5/21/2006
Great story. I think you should write a prequel though about how Buffy became a werewolf and Alpha female. I think that could be really interesting. I do have one little nitpicky thing though, its called a dart gun not a tranquilizer gun, there is nothing tranquil about getting shot even if the dart does have a tranquilizer in it, just for future reference. Keep up the great writing.
mousybrown chapter 16 . 5/20/2006
great story. id love to see a story on how b/a fell in love etc hehe :)
General Mac chapter 16 . 5/20/2006
loved the story,what else you got simmering in that mind of yours