Reviews for Mr Reed's Wild Ride
Aileil chapter 1 . 2/9
Thanks so much for this story! It is absolutely hilarious. You have got the animal personalities down pat! :)
kathryn winnard chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This has got to be the best story on the whole site, Ii love it, and have now read it for the 6th time!
Ireth Kalt chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
lol cute ;)
RoaringMice chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I've read this one before, somewhere else. I just wanted to let you know that it's one of my favourite stories of all time. It is one of the stories that actually helped me shape my own way of writing, back when I first started. I like how you bring the magical into Enterprise. Thanks!
Phylonome chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Having read Hoshi's box, I thought I'd take a look at your other stuff and was not disappointed by any means! How origional this is! I loved that conversation with the bat. Wouldn't give up this virus for the world! It'd be so cool! Not to mention amusing, with Porthos to talk to. Really enjoyed this, can't wait for your next story. (I also read your other Enterprise fic and loved it.) You're everything I hope for in a light-hearted Reed fic. So yay to me for finding you! You've been added to my favourites list. So, may your muses be ever busy! _
James Jago chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
A sequel would be most welcome; a first contact situation, perhaps, with aliens that only Malcom believes are sentient?
E Chiove chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Haha! Funny!
Phaser Lady chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
lol. Loved this story. It had me laughing out loud, and receiving some weird looks. Poor Malcolm, he always seems to get into situations like this. And he works so well in them too! Talking to Phlox's bat, and Porthos! The teasing he endured! If the crew had any idea...
The last bit with the captain and Porthos was just priceless. Great job!
Orion9 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
That was just too cute! Very enjoyable. I agree with Gabrielle Lawson, you should consider putting this up for the 2003 fanfic awards. :)
smirnoffmule chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Ohh! This fic was a treat! Very funny, good original idea. I enjoyed it _
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Oh, that was funny! I love how easily Malcolm took his new talent. And I hope it's not cured. Keep up the good work. Have you thought of posting to the .creative newsgroup? If you sneak this in during this week, it will be eligible for the 2003 awards.
Exploded Pen chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I like! Bloody brilliant! Well funny!
~*~Exploded Pen~*~
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Hehe sweet!
Thats excellent! well done!