Reviews for Don't Forget That I Love You
Guest chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
it is good i need more to read on this one
ser vegeta chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
damnit onna! update your story or i'll blast you to the moon!1
Ro.Kitsune chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
what a wonderful story. i hope you update soon.
Shimmering Turquoise Feathers chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Bunny: We love your story! Please update sooner!

Kitty: Yes please! And by sooner, we mean not over the course of months.

Boht: Your story is fantastic! We're adding it to our story alerts!
AnimeQueen48 chapter 7 . 9/12/2005
This is so cool! I love the story and can't wait to pead more.
Gummical chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
Oh interesting so far! Vegeta maybe slightly ooc, but I am liking where this story is going :) . Update soon!
Blade chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
Tis alright ...you write whatever you want to write. I love this story and you should keep on writing it no matter what anyone say wrong about it. Its really good...can't wait for the next chapter.
Sayiea chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
really really really really really GOOD! update soon!
Not a Flame chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
I like V/S, but doesn't it seem kind of selfish that Serena is willing to sacrifice Rini's life to meet a guy she can't remember, and also, the way you made Serena, who's been dreaming of one day marying Darien, just drop everything and go to another dimension is kind of unrealistic. You didn't have a seen where she's trying to decide whether she should try to meet the person she was in love with a 10 yeears ago, or the person she's in love with now. And how did Vegeta live a 10 years if he didn't die? You need to tie all the loose ends in your future chapters.
huh chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
I'm confused. What?
vegetagurl chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
This story is awesome! I just wanted to tell you to please do not quit on this story. I just resently found it and I love it.
Twin Kats chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
DON'T YOU DARE END THE ENTIRE STORY LIKE THIS! if that is what you meant...Do you know how long I have been looking for a Vegeta/Usagi story! FOREVER!

Gods and you did such a wonderful job too! Keep it up, k?

TK-chan

Twin Kats

PyroGemini
Cami Binion chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
great story so far. i really love it. how could he say that so soon, when he doesn't even know if she really remembers him or if she is just aware of what had happend in the silver millenium? update soon
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
Please continue. I want to know what will Vegeta do, bye.
blade chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
aw...i love vegeta and serena fics. can't wait for the next chapter!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »