Reviews for SSX: Snow Gods: Frozen Hearts
unuzed chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
You know what...forget what I said about the second foc of the Snow Gods thriology being written...my bad! '

But then I would STRONGLY REQUEST MORE MAC&KAORI! Pliz! -
unuzed chapter 13 . 11/18/2006
Moby have never been one of my favorite riders...in fact, I have never, on any of my 4 SSX games even thought about riding him! I never really had anything against him. But now... Well...I don't hate him, but I now announce that I officialy dislike him with a strong passion.

And I know that the second fic has already been written, but I REALLY would like to see some more MAC&KAORI fluff/romance!
Kat's Soul chapter 13 . 2/12/2005
Yes...Yes... *Evil smile* Cliffhanger...Good choice. Anyway, I saw your notation at the top, and I would be HONORED to help you write SSX fanfics. So, you can email me if you would like me to help you with ideas. I am also good at correcting grammar. I write fanfics myself, but write them about an anime show...You might not know about it. (If your curious about my name, I'm not really a spirit-type thing floating around. Furthermore, it's a long story.)Keep up the EXCEPTIONAL work!
Kat's Soul chapter 9 . 2/12/2005
Genius. You are quite possibly the best writer I know. Where would fanfics be without you writing them? NO-where. KEEP WRITING!
ssxgurl21 chapter 13 . 12/28/2004
yay, twas brilliant

i cant wait for the sequel.
iceryu66 chapter 13 . 12/27/2004
Will Griff stay a little Psymon or mabey become a little Mac next (probally not)? Nice ending and can't wait for the next story.
Miss Mallora chapter 13 . 12/23/2004
oh no! Last chappie of the story...? Ok. You know i'll be excited for the next one.

I hate powder pete. I feel bad for drum.

Make the next one real good! Yay!
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 13 . 12/22/2004
That was an awesome ending...I never really thought of Moby as a bad person ever until this story, but your writing is so convincing. I love how everything is like a soap opera, with the lying, cheating, betraying, and the standard "What will happen next?" AN at the bottom! It's like a movie or something!
NA chapter 13 . 12/22/2004
You've outdone yourself again. How do you do it?

You own come on bring out the next one already
iceryu66 chapter 12 . 11/25/2004
nice comeback
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 3 . 11/17/2004
I love how this story is written so far! I'm glad I started when there are already 12 chapters. The characters are portrayed in depth, and thank you for bringing JP back! The only problem I have is any newbie being better than a veteran (Yuri/Mac), even if you say she is a veteran. Royally uncool for people who aren't into big changes like me.
Miss Mallora chapter 12 . 11/15/2004
Hey, good chappie *continues to cry bout Mac dieing in ur other fic*...How dare Pete show his face in this fic after his gay stupid revenge in your other fic?...lol. New chappie soon! PLEASE!
NA chapter 12 . 11/15/2004
LOL This is getting good. J.P Is a cock, Psymon ownz yadda yadda yadda.

LOL I would say update soon but it take you ages to write these masterpieces.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
faith chapter 11 . 10/18/2004
hey, :)

iv only juz found out about this syt fingy, a mate recomended it, and so far the whole things been GREAT! u gys can wryt!

i luv the whole story lyns and plots and evrything!

iv red al the stories and fink ther wkd!

congrats! lolz!

neways, wud u do me and my mates a huge fava and hurry up and ryt anuva! u left it on such a cliff hanger! thts evil! if u cud giv me an email abou wots gna happen tht wud b great lol! :P

*~*~Faith~*~*
Nomysp's angel chapter 11 . 10/5/2004
LMAO!1 PSYMON FUCKING OWNZ! ;;

Nice to see you guys back yesh yesh!

UYpdate sooniez K!