Reviews for Kiss the Cook
Ozzy-Zike Fan 10.57 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I would ignore what Chyna Fox said in the reviews. I thought the story was very well-written. I can actually see this being an actual episode. Another ALF story going on my favorites! :)
Pricat chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aw so cute but this made me think of the Cooking with ALF song but he should cook something for Rhonda if she ever visits.

I bet the old ALFer's food tasted good
Ted chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Nice to see Alf doing something useful and apparently enjoying it. (And not blowing up the kitchen! :) )

So, we knew from the show that he's a good babysitter and now we find out he's a good cook, too! He's becoming quite the homemaker! :)
Patient Xero chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
i miss alf i luved that show

hilarious fic XD
FLAME ON chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I am only half way through, looks good so far.

Ignore the needless remarks from "Buffy-Girl", AKA Chyna-Whyte. That type of review is to be expected when parents give their twelve-year-old children computers.
Bob Wright chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Very nice. It's a reasonable enough storyline, and the humor works quite well. Please write more Alf stories as per your convenience.
Ginny Rigby chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Aw, Nern! That was cute. I miss watching Alf.
issy chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
i love this story i have read all of her story's & they r great keep writting.
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Dude you suck to the 12th degree. Jump off a building. PLEASE!
MinnieLover chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Oh, I love this story! It's just like an Alf episode, you got everyone in character. And I love the idea of them running a catering business! this is going on my faves!