Reviews for Crazy
lovelysweetbunny chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
cybroge wrote this
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
ITS AWESOME! OH PLEASE! WRITE MORE! I BEG YOU!

It seems you are as crazy as me...hehe... NO OFFENCE!
RobinStarfire chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Funny!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
either cyborg or robin, not sure
Judgewestenn chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Cyborg or Robin? Really good. I like your work.
robin's gurl chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
i love the poem,ive wrote some pretty corny ones for school but this rocks,i think its cy point of view in this!
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I think it's Cyborg!
Apatha chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Hey! it even rymes! crazy and crazy.
insanemaniacwhohasnothingbettertodo chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
... cy, i'm guessing? doesn't sound like robin. he's weak in the knees anyway... hehehe... just kidding (though he does seem pretty scrawny) methinks melikes.
Yeshua Fan chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
you love writing poems and letters don't you? Well all of them are pretty cool! I like to do that stuff too, and I'm pretty good at it!
Kurama: Aren't you supposed to be doing your Science homework?
(I already did that! You should know that I always do my homework Kurama! Sheesh! I'm an honer roll student! Besides, Science is boring! I may be an honer roll student but I'm still a thirteen year old!)
Sorry about that! Anime characters treat me like I'm a baby! Especially Kurama! Well, I really like your stories! I'll review them as you go!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
damn, can i say, cyborg? oh, addin you to fav...
Raven-4ever chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
... uh... okay?
audi katia chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Ha Ha! I liked it! It had to read it 2 times to completely understand it. But don't worry. This fic isn't written badly, I'm just a little slow. But no worries! :) LOL Write more!
Darkshadow7 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Very interesting poem. I thought Beast Boy was the one saying all of this, but the last line reveals that it's clearly Cyborg. It's a nice poem, really. You should make one for each of the Titans to express his/her feelings. I bet they'd be good, too.
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Interesting...in a good way of course. _. Let's see, it has to be either about Cyborg or Robin, I'm not sure yet. Write another poem. PLEASE? I liked that though.