Reviews for A Wish Upon A Star
fluffy1hothanyoulover chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
i have been reading this for 12 years. its wonderful everytime
Asa chapter 30 . 3/27/2018
I loved it do you know i touth. Tath this stry is gonna be so Lamm. But when i read the first chapter it was amazing i do not know wath to say i just love it
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
I love this story its so cute and original. Check that spelling though haha and I suggest that when they are thinking to start a new line cause sometimes I get confused between that and when they talk. I know that the formatting on the website can be a pain though so dont worry if you can't. I really like the story though and I like the cute moments
h0neybunny16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
this is so good :) plsssssss update soon
hjjji chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
when are they going to kiss
maddisen chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
To funny
maddisen chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
This is awesome
sesskag rainbow chapter 28 . 10/13/2015
You should make a sequel! and in that sequel kagome should turn into a half demon and is pregnant. Somewhere along those lines eh? But please make a sequel!
zghbsek.t chapter 30 . 10/13/2015
fkuwYGFKLWG;p4g
inuyami chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
its naraku duh
leyu02o.O wait leviathan02 too chapter 30 . 7/4/2015
I can't believe I found this story again! I cannot tell you how much I love this story, it changed my life! This is the first story that really helped me get into fanfiction ! I just want to thank you for making such an impact on my life! Now I'm off to reread this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Heyy:) look i am going to post this story on wattpad please :( but of course i will credit you .. On everychapter so please dont get annoyed! Love this story by the way;)
Kagome chapter 30 . 2/8/2015
it' good. but i felt like the end was a bit fast. it could have done in 3 or 4 chapters. anyways your fanfic is soooooooooo cute! keep it up!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
I love this story it's so great!
fluffy1hothanyoulover chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I read this over and over it always makes me smile when iam down for the past 8 years
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »