Reviews for A Wish Upon A Star
amberlynn12 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This fanfic was awesome! I hope you make a sequel
Diana chapter 30 . 9/18/2012
Such a beauuiful story. Made me cry.;)Keep up that amazing writing!
Diana chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
*Sending air kisses like french* Bravisimo! Excellent job! One of the most excellent pieces along with imagination. Keep up the incredible job.
Kurosu Yumi chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
i laughed at this part: "You see, I've fallen..." she said, mesmerized by his alluring golden eyes.

"... Yeah, I've fallen somewhere... as well..." Inu-Yasha said

but now im tearing up because this was a great chapter and a great story and i will read this story every time my heart breaks so that it reminds me that everything happens for a reason and there's always something good out of it :)
Kurosu Yumi chapter 29 . 4/8/2012
when it had Kikyo and Kagome crying and hugging it reminded me when i was like 5 and my sister was getting married she was about to runaway in the night but i stopped her and told her that she had to make the right decision and she ended up marry her current husband :')
Kurosu Yumi chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
...the only thing i have been doing when reading the last part was LOLing and LMFAOing!
Kurosu Yumi chapter 22 . 4/8/2012
ahhhh i love how even in a bad time InuYasha can be half sweet, romantic and gentlemen like and half strong, protective and hot LOL
Kurosu Yumi chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
the only thing if have to say is O.O lol not making it sound mean and im not gonna make it sound as if i want you to changed it, its just my facial expression at that moment XD
Kurosu Yumi chapter 19 . 4/8/2012
omg! that was SOOOOOOO Romantic! God i wish something that happened to me omg! i wish you InuYasha story was actually real so in real life it would happen! its the most Romantic affair ever!
Kurosu Yumi chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
for some reason i think InuYasha is going to help her! 3
Kurosu Yumi chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
okay so from the knowledge i have from reading how the Writer made Inuyasha and watching the anime and reading the manga i know that only 3 people from the fuderal era looked like Kagome and those are ,Rin, Kikyo, an Midoriko, and since it just mentioned step mother i was wondering could InuYasha's real mother be Midoriko? of coarse im only thinking this happens in your story because i haven't read/watched and episode or chapter that has her as his mother but i was wondering lol :P
Kurosu Yumi chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
*does Happy Dance!* i knew it! i knew it! i knew it was Naraku! and i was actually wondering when Kouga was gonna get introduced the only one that i seem is missing is Shippo I love him he is sooooo adorable! :D 3
Kurosu Yumi chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
i think he needs the sword to protect someone! or to try and get his dream under control? idk!
Kurosu Yumi chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Now im defiantly sure its Naraku!
Kurosu Yumi chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Well actually about Kikyo i have a feeling that since this is about InuYasha wouldn't there be a Naruku? So u think it has something to do with him :P
1,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »