Reviews for The evil word Kyu
MattsyKun chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Aw, this is funny! I'm going to have to draw a picture of this! UPDATE!
Amayada chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I know...he does...especially for living for 500 years...who would have thought that Dark has a stuff animal...not that I am going to blackmail him or anything?...but it is very hard to believe...plus he cares so much for Dai's life...that's so sweet of him...though I don't think he would have said that if he was in the anime...once more thing...why is Dark carrying Dai on his back...can't they both walk to where ever they are going...anyways nice story...I noticed that it has been a while since you last updated...are you still continuing the story?...it would be nice if you are...and if that is the case...I can't wait to read your next chapter...keep up the good work:)
Bowleena chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Um, this story is not over. WHY IS IT CALLED COMPLETE, THEN? I want to find out what happens :(

Yay for blue popsicles, -Bowleena
Bowleena chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Heehee~ Dark's really funny as with XD

Yay for blue popsicles, -Bowleena
Snowy Leopardess chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
hahahaah! it really does make u wanna burst into laughter! *wipes eyes* this is so *bleeping* rich!
Unsavoury Flavour chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Yes, Dark does need anger management... *Gets an image of a chibi Dark and a chibi Krad at Anger Management Classes* O.O Freaky.

With you evil evil... lesser demon! How dare you kill... Mr... *Bursts out laughing*

Please update soon.

-Useless Naivity-
Fox chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
He-he. I absolutly love this! It's so funny! I thiought it was funny how Dark was acting about his body when he called it sexy and stuffy XD. Yay! I hate Sat/Dai! I'm so glad there will not be any.

Update soon!
ju-oh sama chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
more! I'll give you a coocie if (when!) you update!
Worlds1FemaleAnimeThife chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
W#1FAT: Hey love the story so far AND I WANT TO RID ON DARK'S BACK! (trys to do her job by stealing Dark)

Moon's Shadow: What are you doin? (Eyebow twiches)

W#1FAT: (Stops mid-grab) Um nutin.

Moon's Shadow: (grabs W#1FAT and dargges her out of the room). Sorry about that love your story continue please.
Moon's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
HAHAHHAHA! That was so funny don't you think.

World's#1FemaleAnimeThife: Yup but Dark has a point he is sexy and he's a thife like me.

Moon's shadow: -_-' What I'm I going to do with you.

World's#1FemaleAnimeThife: Hook me up with Dark oh and maybe Krad.

Moon's shadow: (slames head really hard on desk)

If you can't tell by now I'm the only sane one when it comes to my friends.

Moon's Shadow's friends: HEY!
Nasiima21 chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
COOL!

its really funny but that would be odd if a 500 year old bishie suddenly bursted out KYU!
Aimi Kizamoui chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Midori: (is laughing her head off) Th-This is funny! (manages to breathe) Is Krad going to be in the fic? (pokes Krad) KRAD!

Krad: (is bad-tempered and petty in Midori's head) LEAVE ME ALONE, FOOLISH GIRL!

Midori: (laughs, hitting him) You're so silly, Krad!
Seena58 chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
Funy! Keep at it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Takachu chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
that was soo cute! please continue!
PriestessHinoto chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
LOL! That was funny _ please update soon!