Reviews for The Earth is Moving Beneath Me!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I loved this, I laughed at it most of the time XD
slenderpanda597 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
wow! That's was slightly unexpected, but nice, all the same.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
That was really weird ... but sweet ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Good chapter! That was great. You do nice work. Hope to read more of your stories, if I find them. Always Hopeful
Juliette4 chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
:O Minni! Interesting story LOL. Have you read The incredible story of the mysterious missing shoes? Mine. tread it! Hehehe. I'll e-mail you some time. Ciao!
SevyHero chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
hey good story. But where all of a sudden do you write these kinds of stories. Mind its a good change and you make a good writer for these kinds of things, among many other talents. Update your other stories as soon as possible, maybe we could write a story together someday.
snickerdoodle chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
That was a really cute (and funny) story! I really love all ur stories and this one is no exception! KEEP WRITING!
Hermione Gardiner chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
cool
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
woh, steamy! lol. good tho, and wicked cute. i liked it, great job! D
Palanfanaiel chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
*Sniff* LOL LMAO ROFL
It's not every day some fic makes me laugh so hard I'm nearly crying! ) *Sniff*
Marvellous work...
Pal )
Laughing Siren chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
COOL sorry i am hyper today SNOW! sorry great story lovley and nice as most albus/minerva fics are *sigh* good for u!
hogwartsduoyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Aww..very cute! I loved it and the ending...WOW! Very tastefuly done, but powerful! I love your work!
Wronged-Princess chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Hi, i think your story is well written but i think the whole idea with albus and minerva is just kind of gross. I mean i think it would be nice for them to be in love but to have the picture in your head of them frenching..eww..lol, but i still liked it!
Liz O'Brien chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Cute. I like it. Great job! Nice, creative idea!
Liz
Jestana chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Aw! So sweet! A little risque there at the end, but you ended it very tastefully. Brava!