Reviews for The Quest
bored person chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
its benn a very very long time since u updated. update!
Keetra chapter 11 . 2/11/2006
omg! you updated it! *glomps and tackles the fanfic* yay!

*reads* no! Mia died! T.T *sniff* u big meanie! *sigh* well, at least you're gonna make up for it by updating soon, right? RIGHT?
LadyDestiny17 chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
omfg! How could I have forgotten? This is Sachairi by the way...lol. It's been, how long since I last reviewed? I had to go back and re-read everything to catch back up! But I'm back and back is good! _ So...been awhile since your last update hm?T.T I had to give up on my fanfics, but I started another one about Inuyasha (it's totally off the main plot, but yeh, lol). ANYWHO!

UPDATE! UPDATE! and...of course...UPDATE!

You're faithful, if somewhat forgetful at times, reviewer..

-Sachairi
InfinityFinality chapter 10 . 2/5/2005
Well don't that just suck? Blankness is never a good thing when it comes to maps. Unmarked territory can mean any number of things, none of them good Scary! And the boat thing was kinda scary too. How frightning it would be to be sailing on a ship over freezing waters and not knowing if it would just fall apart in the next second! I'm glad the weather cleared up! lol And just out of curiosity, did you change Min's name on purpose? No that I mind the change of course. Mia is an awesome name o You cannot believe how happy I was when I saw the update! It's like, YAY! It's back! And this chapter was really good! Even if it is just a tid bit! You should never doubt your abilities. You're very good at what you do Once again, your well-writteness (look! ANOTHER new word!) is ever-astounding. And the format looks good to me. Keep up the good work, and update when you find the time I think we're all busy these days...
LadyDestiny17 chapter 9 . 10/31/2004
Oh...my...god! I'm sorry I haven't been updating or reading or reviewing! But...I was like..gone for two weeks on a trip with the stupid family, and then I went to military camp for another few days (it was a report thing) and then all this other crapola happened...BUT I STARTED ANOTHER STORY! LOL, and I'm a writters block for my original story..but this..THIS IS WONDERFUL (btw: this is Sachairi..lol, just a dif name...same account though!)

UPDATE! UPDATE! I must find out what's going on!

-Sachairi, now known as Silverwing13
InfinityFinality chapter 9 . 9/24/2004
Eh. This wasn't as bad as some of your other cliffy's. But still. Nyenyefiggamaferzigah! O! Look-e-me! I gotsa new word! Anyways, good job! Haku's reaction was so... I dunno! It was... real? And sad. I feel bad for his situation. I hope he regains his memories soon! Great job and update soon!
varda101 chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
Wow! Really, nice story! I just started reading it and it's really good! I'll look forward to your next update! And, if course, that update will come soon, won't it? *looks pointedly*
Silverpistola chapter 8 . 7/4/2004
No, not Nami! No!

Hem hem, sorry, got a little emotional there. Thankyou for finishing the chappy *beams at Author*! Please update soon.

*Silver*
InfinityFinality chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
AH! NO! BAD TME! Man... what is it with you people cliffhangers... ya so what you get the sick satisfaction of watching your readers writhe with suspense and anticipation, BUT STILL! And don't worry. I understand your lack of updatedness. I'm having trouble with lack of motivation. I was deleted and all my reviews went down the whole T.T So I have to start from scratch. aw suck. Oh and TME? I love your reviews an' all... but my CYOA was made mainly for girls ;; WAS being the key word. I dunno if I'm gonna bring it back or not T.T
LadyDestiny17 chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
OHH! SUSPENSION! *runs in a crazy circle screeching* UPDATE!

I'll be gone for a whole week starting on friday...so if you update; you'll know why I didn't review...

Other than that: UPDATE! FOR THE LAST TIME UPDATE! *is sitting on the writters block that she has caught* MWAHAHAHAHAHA! WRITTERS BLOCK SHALL NEVER HURT MY FRIENDS! *laughs maniacally*

UPDATE! *pokes writters block*

wb: UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF MY JOB UPDATE!

MWAHAHAHA! Excellent, I loved the chapter, but what happens what happens WHAT HAPPENS? *pouts*

-Sachairi
heebiejeebie chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
hey, thats quite the place to leave off P...but anyways, i just read this entire story and really like it, keep up the good work
Keetra chapter 8 . 6/23/2004
DIE NAMI DIE!

uh, i mean, No Nami, come back, please! :-P

okay, enough coffee for me. now, i'm gonna be serious. and in all seriousness, you're starting to slowly lose my interest in the story. Nothing happened in this chapter that i have been waiting for AGES for. (well, okay, maybe not that long...) I know you had writer's block and lost stuff, and having been there before myself, i know how hard it can be to write an interesting chapter during that time. If you feel that you're on a time table, then it may be time for you to sit down and plan out a general idea you want the story to go in, if only for 3 or so chapters. cuz i sense you're draining the dregs of your inspiration here and it's showing majorly in your writing. I actually cought myself skim reading a couple times. ;

One note/ suggestion: Unless you got some major thing planned to happen with Chihiro while she's walking around doing nothing, then stop concentrating on her. She is not where your action/ conflict is coming from at the moment. It is coming from Nami and Haku. If you need ideas, go into Haku's head. The Spirited Away fic you suggested to me, Changes, has a perfect example of the author getting into a character's head, in that case, it was chihiro's. You have an interesting situation that brings in some options. you could write a chapter from Haku's POV (point of view). Chihiro's gone and things are happening to him. Have him snap, psychologically or somehting. create your own conflict using his building feelings of depression, which he is sure to be having by now, spirit or no.

i'm just throwing out suggestions here, cuz i know you been having problems. Your story is good, and i hate seeing it go down like this. I'm more than willing to help you come up with ideas. (Lord knows, if i find a story good enough, i make my own side stories with them anyway. i just never write those...) But yeah, like i said, just suggestions. If you got an idea already, then don't listen to my babble. (I won't care too much... maybe. )

Update soon, k? If ya want help, just talk to me online, k?

Tootles!

P.S. I'm getting drunk? ...cool! :-P
InfinityFinality chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
MWAHA! They can't stop me! I'm back just to let you know. Under a different name, but hey. And you should update Because this rocks.
Keetra chapter 7 . 6/1/2004
okay, slightly more evil now! .

Well, from what's there, it seems pretty good. The transition from Nami and Haku was rough and def needs work. it was way to sudden and had no warning.

Hope you get over your writer's block. I know exactly how much of a pain in the ass that can be and wish you much luck. (all energy is gone at the moment or I'd say more. T.T)

Lemme know if I can be of any help! See yas!
Keetra chapter 6 . 6/1/2004
i like Link, Nami and Sky. I feel they are well made characters and you did a good job building them.

*brandishes dagger* ask me to pick between them and die!

Sorry it took me so long to review. i saved the wrong one in my favorites and was wondering why there was no update. ; i'll try to keep up now i promise!

Why am i starting to pity a character named after me? -.-; it feels so wierd. but she aint so evil anymore! *sniff* i was getting used to my evil part. I got into an RPG game called GURPS and made Keetra an assasin. i wanted to make her a little evil. :-P

on to the next chapter! *runs*