Reviews for The Rise Of The House Of Telcontar
Whyhow chapter 7 . 2/18
This is a very interesting story so far, especially the various problems with Arwen's change of species for her pregnancy. The only thing that disappointed me was that she was not at all involved in the political discussions that took place earlier, which seems slightly out of character to me. Otherwise, good story and very good writing.
Glory Bee chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
What a very precious story! I found myself wanting to shout out to the midwives to have her get on her hands and knees and was relieved they thought of that all on their own. :) Loved the story and the name you chose for the babe. :) I liked seeing Arwen and Eowyn bond.
Feafea chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
I'm at a loss for words. This story is just too good to be true. It's the first time I've read a fic regarding Arwen's labour and you definitely did a wonderful job at it. No way in hell am I not going to put this up onto my favorites list! :D
Ser Dinadan chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Loved it, I got teary-eyed during the scene where Aragorn contemplates life should Arwen die during labor. Fantastic work that really gave me some new insight into childbirth.
isithrade chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
i really enjoyed the whole story and all chapters of it. I really think you should wright a sequal and include the same charicters and more. Thankyou for giving me the pleasure of being able to read this story i enjoyed it so much and it helped me through a dificult time. thank you again, by the way i think it should have been part of the real book and i believe that it did not need much improvement if any. from isithrade.
david chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
unlike human women elleths don't have an uncontrollable cycle that does its best to ensure constant fertility instead they control wether they are fertile or not and often know the gender of the child in advance and even when they don't they are still aware of it from the moment of conception for you see the eldar have some what we would call telepathic ablitys the pregency also lasts 12 months instead of 9 and a pure elven child will take roughly 50 years to reach adulthood
Nienor Niniel chapter 10 . 9/9/2005
Hm, I had read this before but didn't review. Not good. And now I discovered the sequel and had to review this, too. I liked it very much the first time I read it, and still like it. So now for the sequel.

Nienor
shadowangel26 chapter 10 . 4/30/2005
Aw!

Why'd it have to stop? it was so good!

Well, keep up the good work, and please post another story like this one!

~ShadowAngel26~
TianaFX chapter 10 . 4/1/2005
VERY emotional story,VERY amazing VERY good i give it 10/10 but Arwens first child was a son called Eldarion, butt isnthis a AU PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong butt truly i WILL be reading some of your outher fanfictions, your emotions for the charectors i felt like i was in the camber with the queen, like i was p
ScarecrowSchofield chapter 10 . 1/11/2005
Very Beautiful story! Well done on writing a truly great story
allthecolorsoftherainbow chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
This story is facsinating, the plot idea is very intreging. If there was only some humer, I would call this fic as close to perfect as you can get. For some reason though, the first chapter is cut off at befo- and then there is nothing. You may want to take a look at it. Anyway, this is a favorites worthy story, please update soon.
Good Queen Vold chapter 10 . 7/9/2004
I read the whole thing...very good. I was rooting for the Queen to die...oh well.
Mauve Alert chapter 10 . 6/26/2004
WOW. That's all I can say. WOW. This was EXTREMELY well written. I loved it! Your writing is awesome!
lindahoyland chapter 10 . 6/16/2004
I enjoyed this story very much and am adding you to my favourite author's list.
taraisilwen chapter 10 . 4/5/2004
Excellent story!
Every character was very well written :)
Great ending too!
I always was a bit scared og Ghayur, but I had this feeling about him, that he was good. But I feared, and fear that I belive the best of people...
I was a little dissapointed that it wasn't Eldarion who was borned, but I loved Ninniach, and ther name was beatiful :)