Reviews for Sleeping Expectations
rebecca chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I love it!
wolfpack3422 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This has got to be the first time I've been so enthralled by so few words. I mean, it's so clever and well written. Simple, thought provoking, and just them. I like this quite a bit! Thanks for posting!

wolfpack3422
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is so sweet and yet sad! Compromises have to be made in every relationship, but it's really adorable of Shino to feel guilty about it.
RenAfri chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Love it

The last words make me have teary eyes
missionquestthing chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I agree, there needs to be more shinokiba. I liked your story it was cute. I've started my own fic about this pairing but only chapter one is up. Do you have more of these?
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I seriously dont see a lot of Shino and Kiba, and I wonder who is the seme and who is uke? ANOTHER GREAT MYSTERY TO BE SOLVED THROUGH ANAL INTERCOURSE!
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
That was, to put it simply, gorgeous. I'm in love with this pairing and, well, you're the only (or one of few) author(s) I've found who writes it at all, let alone well. Thank you so much for that!

Now, as for the fic itself. This was an interesting theme to think about, the allowances people have to make, and the guilt in that... Definitely worth thinking about, and something all-too-often glossed over. Excellent job!
Gaara-sama-06 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
sweat.
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
i suppose sacrifices must be made, for love. and there are worse things then kiba not sleeping all over the place.

if his personality ever starts to change, however... *growls*... i love kiba, and he's not as obnoxious as many people write him to be.

i really like your depiction of them, in this story and others, and I hope you continue your work.
Magic Mongol chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
i don't think i get it..but i get it..uhh..nevermind.. keep on writing kibashino fics!
emma chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Oh, I LOVE ShinoKiba! This pairing is definately unappreciated. Good work!
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Gah! *breaks into sobs* You got me! *Falls over backwards with a bullet wound*
Sunatic chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Nyu, that was so sad, yet so sweet... *whimpers and sends kisses to Kiba and Shino*