Reviews for Unnamed
MillaSnape chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
FINALLY! I was reading this fic on MediaMiner, but you've added chapter 2 twice, and there was no chapter 1. I LOVE abduction fics (I'm currently writing one, too! 'The Enemy's Little Brother') so you can imagine my frustration by not having the first part... SOOOOOO, I googled you, and you'd think I'd find you easily, either by penname or a piece of your fic, but nooooooooo, things are never that easy...

When I was about to give up, I found this version here, WITH CHAPTER 1 - YAY! - so now I'm going to read it! :-)

By the way: LOVED chapters 2 and 3! (Obviously, or I wouldn't have gone to so much trouble to find ch 1.) 'Shun with a nasty cold' is an image that begs for lots of protection and cuddling - who would attack him in that situation (or in any situation, period) if not a really nasty, heartless bastard of a villain? [gets angry] [poor little Shun!] I loved seeing Hyoga rescue him from underwater and saying "got you, kiddo" - don't ask me why, I just found it very endearing.

Anyway - thanks for writing this!
KrystalWingedSkyDragon chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
I realy liked it! Although it would have been nice to see want Ikki would have done to the guy who was hurting Shun. Shun is my favourit out of all the knights, what is yours? A fan!
NostalgiaS chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
...Wow...
WolfSarea chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
I love this story!hated that cliffhanger,even if all i had to do was click next..._ANYWAY...write more saint seiya stories about shun...they are my favorite!
Little Time Kitty chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
YAY! Everyone’s happy after a nice little angst! Lots of love to ya I loved the story! Sorry ‘bout only reviewing the final chapter but I was hooked and read all the way through on one go. Please don’t hate me, I love your work! Anyway, your plot was great, your piece was innovative and captivating, my attention was held throughout the entire fic!

All and all, incredible job!

Cheers!
CerberusOfThe5 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
I worship your fanfic-writing skills!
affinityreign chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
*phew* had me worried there for a bit. I loved the ending, it was very good. But HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO POOR SHUN! If i was Ikki i would kill you! But since i'm not, you get to live. _ anyway very good.
Gale-Dragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
that was great.* Huges a Shun pushi*
koriaena chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
cool story! _ it would be rather amusing to see ikki's reaction. probably hazardous though.
Twill chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
I know it's over, and it has been for awhile, but I must comment. This was well done! I really enjoyed it n.n Shun's my favourite, too, and this was a great fic featuring him. I hope you continue writing Saint Seiya fics. I know you've got a few others, but you've gotta write more than that. You have a talent that shouldn't go to waste!
Kizna Himura chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
It was so kawaii!
Kizna Himura chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
WHAT NEXT? Oh poor Shun.
Kizna Himura chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
LIKE OMG WAHT HAPPENS NEXT?
Syaoran-Lover chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
Uhm, I still think it would have been LOADS better if Ikki had showed up and beat the c*ap out of them. . . or the others for letting his little bro suffer like that!

Good story, although I think the ending was a bit lame. . . -_-'
Syaoran-Lover chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
OK, that answered how he was. . .

WHERE the HELL is IKKI (Shin's older brother who is ALWAYS ready to protect him)? HOw come he didn't see that? Oh he's gonne be SO mad when he finds out Shun was sick and the others actually left him alone. . . to eventually be kidnapped and mistreated like that! '

I'd love to see him teach the others a very good leson!

Gotta keep reading!