Reviews for Sometimes a Trophy
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 5/8
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! NARUSASU/SASUNARU4LIFE
mabidiso chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Lord love that Naruto. He does validate existence, doesn't he?
Sparky chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Well, it's short, but it's a good sort of short and I like it
Lady Maiya chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Ah yes, when it comes to Naruto, Sasuke feels like he's just like everybody else. And that's what he likes even more.
theninjakittyy chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow,i love your drabbles so much their always entertaining.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Great story!
cast14 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
the story was great i hope you write more like this one
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Yay for NaruSasu!
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Aww...I loved this. Very Sasuke and very in-canon. NIFTY!
Mashiro chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This is absolutely beautiful.

Writing short things are hard! But you are very good at it. -

The beginning breathes of tension and pressure and frustration, not in a "screaming" way, in the right amount. The end feels like a soft, but still very present sigh of relief.

And I really like and recognize this Sasuke.

I also love the way you set up your stories. With the stars (*) and that last line of words at the very end. That last line always seems to sum up the story, or sort of finish it even more. I love it.

I'm very happy to have read this. Thank you! -

Mashiro
someone chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
beautiful.
Minkira chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
AW! short and sweet! Love it!
seifumeigetsu chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That's very nice! I like it. Very subtle and simple. It does seem like something Sasuke would think. Great!
Aubreys-Master chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
You know, it's slightly bemusing and somewhat peculiar the timing of a desire to read someone's fanfics comes at. Mine for yours came at sometime around 02.0 AM last night. But, unfortunately, I was not in any position to get online at 2.0 AM last night. So it had to wait for tonight. In any event, I was trying to sleep and it occurs to me, "Wow. I really should read some more of her fics." So I resolve to do so. But, unfortunately, I have no more time for more reviews now. But, hopefully, things will go as I hope and I'll be able to talk to you sometime soon. Good fic, by the way. Lovely drabble. (I know, usually that comes before the lecture on the reviewer's psyche, but who the hell said I'm usual?)

Ja ne,