Reviews for Ivy Bedsheets
FireKai chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Very cute. Love the pairing.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Hehehe...I've recently grown very fond of this pairing.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
*sniggers* Quite lovely. I must commend you; 100-words are so hard to do, at least for me ; I love Kaiba's disbelief, and 'clingy, clingy bastard'.
loveoftoday chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
hum... squee!

000000000000000000000000000001 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This story is absolutely adorable, and i am so happy i found it before i gave up on Yugi-Oh fandom all together. I especially enjoy how neither of them are marshmellows, (thankyouthankyouthankyou).

And also i will spam a little and say how much i enjoy your writing style and your other fanfics; i've never even heard of some of the anime but because of the way you write I can learn about the characters through your work and the lack of background is not a problem.

So i love your style and your work. Basically.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I like it. Sounds just like Jou and Kaiba's reaction is perfect, too. Nice work for 100 words!
HumorNut chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Aw~ _
imagines writes chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
How I adore your 100-word drabbles. They are just so darn cute! _
Fleaball chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
kawaii! i love the "clingy bastard" part. cute, and refreshing as well. just don't ask me how cuz i can't explain. -() well done!

Icy Flame chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
haha cute. I liked it. *grins* *glomps author* *waves*

Later yo,

LinkGirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
It was written well, even though it was a 100-word fic; cute. -
Amira Yagami chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
that was really good. i can't wait until you update again. hey, when you get a chance check out my newest fanfiction Dueling For Love and tell me what you think. k? chaoi!
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Good all over again. You seriously need more reviews, dood. YGO pairings are good, too. Liked that.
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Too short! Other than that it's good.