Reviews for How To Be Normal
Rogen-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Poor, angsty teen Orochimaru.
fiore777 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh, I liked this, I liked the shift in Jiraiya's thoughts, of how it started with him thinking about Orochimaru but then changes to the actuality of Tsunade being there.
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I had always thought that Orochimaru was a prodigy... I remember the SanDaime saying something like that.
Chumpette chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Woah... that was, like... woah... Good! Very good! I liked it. Nice and teen-angsty.
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Young Oreo-sama & Ero-sennin, rawr... This pairing doesn't get as much recognition as it deserves, na no da.

The Grassy luff-luffs the Orochimaru angst and your "current mental image" of him is both interesting and eerily accurate, though I'd never thought of it quite in that way before.

And I have much love for Itachi-sama, but you're right - he only seems to screw up Sasuke-kun's life even more splendidly than the boy in question. It gets to the point of exceeding even the Grassy's addiction to angst (and I'm a whore for that).

But, yeah - enough of my rambling. Wonderful drabble, Sunfreak-sama.
Gisela chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Yeah, I always felt sad for the young Oro. He seemed utterly empty and odd. Liked how you summed him up here. You really have a fan now -
i-love-scqt chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
wai! i'm actually an orojira fan now... O_o
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Another one! Argh! My head hurts from these collisions. Love it, though... I'm overusing that phrase, aren't I?
darkiris chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
you should do a jira/oro fic, that is longer...
Wodka chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
finally something about Orichimaru, but much too short...want more of it...