Reviews for Three Coins in the Fountain
unagihime chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ah, I loved this! Something neat: My parents' song is actually "Three Coins in the Fountain." :)
pikachu2510 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Hey thas no fair... Sakura’s wish nvr came true... did it? I didnt c how it came true... Syaoran nvr came bak . well nice story... it was really unique )

*pika*
Huilisti chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
:) I really like this fic, it's short and sweet. I'd love to read more SakuraxSyaoran! Keep up the great work!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
That was really sweet!
Queen of Travesty chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I love this! But there's no ending. Please do a sequel! Maybe when Syaoran comes back, or something. D
Yachtzee chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Interesting... But is it too coincidential that all three were wishing for the same things at the same time?

Nevertheless, I believe in the saying "All's well that ends well," so this fiction was enjoyable.
mgnc chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Well, it's not that romantic but I kinda like it too! My favorite part is the last three lines of the story...It's kinda...oh i don't know...

mgncc .
chumato chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
hey! I'm just dropping a review for this.. i read it a long time ago but i didn't review! :P...

Oh... Frank Sinatra sings this song, I just realized. You know I'm a young fan of his. :P
Sher221Locked chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
That was really great and a brill idea but what about Sakura's wish and Syaoran? You didn't really go into much detail about that whereas you did with the others but maybe that's just me! It was a brill fic anyway detail or no! _
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Aww...how cute! How can you make fics that are so short yet are so good? Err...that's impossible. )
bloo c00kie monster chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
VERY VERY VERY KAWAI! Perhaps I will, in turn, toss a penny into the fountain to make my wish of becoming a wonderful writer like you come true...

Crap...my wish won't come true now since I said it out loud... _ WOE IS ME!
Tsuppiyo chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Wow! AMAZINGLY good! Great great great great story! I mean it! It's great.-.-.I really can't find enough words so, YOU ROCK!_!_!_!_!_!
lollipopstick chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
YAY! I LUV ALL THE COUPLES! CT SS ET YAY! - Gd work!It's a really nice story!It's so KAWAII!lol..continue pls!
CronoCat chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Mucho kawaiiness, as you said, but not as overwhelming as I expected. Nicely written too, an all-around good job! I wish I could hear the song-the lyrics are great. Anyway, I loved the way you described the fountain, and each girl going home. Chiharu came as a surprise to me...I'd rather expected Rika. Or perhaps Toya, although not everyone likes THAT pairing (Toya/Yuki). But anyway, it was believeable, and with just the slightest touch of sadness...I'm impressed. Who would you choose to give the wish to? Write more! CronoCat _
KyteAura chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
*Gasp* Don't spam yaoi sites! They are *whisper* our guilty pleasure...well, okay you can spam that site though *frowns* ET/SS are too good *drools*
Hehehe, it was cutesy. I liked it a bunch, but I agree with you. It was kind of short *frowns* We didn't even really see or 'really' hear from the guys. Mails and phone conversation does not count. The real deal is the best!