Reviews for Veux
rulehenge351 chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
A funny spin-off of this story would be about Takuya deciding to play fire with Kouji, like just giving off the impression of being a manwhore, but it's just bullshit, then just can't stop flirting with any good looking guy he sees. Or becoming best friends with a pothead with his same personality. Like a funny situation at the movies. I admire your style of writing.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
HES DIFFERENT KOUJI
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
OF COURSE HE WOULD
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
I love the pairing Takuya/Kouji! They are so cute and adorable together! I love bottom Kouji! I loved this story so much!
MisstressPoison chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! i LOVE this story it's the perfect fluff/sex mix! well that dosent make it seem like ive read alot of these. thanks for the story.
3 a deviantart fan of yours
404626 chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
Ahhh, you're after my heart with this story. It's a shame you don't write more, because it's definitely one of my favorite fics for this pairing. It offers an interesting look into how their personalities and relationship could develop not during the plot of the show, but afterwards, in a more mature environment, which is always interesting when written well. And this is, very, very well in fact. Great work!
Blaze Snow chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
I love MCR!(just had to say that), I wish i could just beat all of the little shits in the world senseless (not that they have any), but i can't so i'll say that you shouldn't give up.

love ya loads

Fighter
Viciada desde 2005 chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
Ok, let me start off by saying how much I Loved this story and how incredible you are (how's that for an ego stroke?) but really, words can't describe how I absolutely loved this story! your writing stile is amazing! and I loved how you characterized the characters! really!

I don't know what to say about real life thow... you must have gone throw so much. I know its now probably years since it all happened... and I don't know if you'll even see this... but. you are an amazing person. I may not know you personally but i can see that in your writing and the way you keep moving forwarded with your life even with the horrors faced. you are right. no one can take away your gift of writing. and believe me, you are an amazing writer! I hop your life is filled with Joy and you are very successful in every thing you do!

really. :D
Dragon Ruler 06 chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
wow. every yaoi-fan's dream. this was very well written. great story.
anonymous chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
...OMG...

Nice fanfic! I usually don't read yaoi, but there are exceptions!

(Kouji...a slut...drop dead...Tommy's brother?...)

-anonymous

P.S. You were raped? You have my pity. If you don't accept pity, you have my sympathy.