Reviews for Veux
MisstressPoison chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! i LOVE this story it's the perfect fluff/sex mix! well that dosent make it seem like ive read alot of these. thanks for the story.
3 a deviantart fan of yours
404626 chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
Ahhh, you're after my heart with this story. It's a shame you don't write more, because it's definitely one of my favorite fics for this pairing. It offers an interesting look into how their personalities and relationship could develop not during the plot of the show, but afterwards, in a more mature environment, which is always interesting when written well. And this is, very, very well in fact. Great work!
Blaze Snow chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
I love MCR!(just had to say that), I wish i could just beat all of the little shits in the world senseless (not that they have any), but i can't so i'll say that you shouldn't give up.

love ya loads

Fighter
Viciada desde 2005 chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
Ok, let me start off by saying how much I Loved this story and how incredible you are (how's that for an ego stroke?) but really, words can't describe how I absolutely loved this story! your writing stile is amazing! and I loved how you characterized the characters! really!

I don't know what to say about real life thow... you must have gone throw so much. I know its now probably years since it all happened... and I don't know if you'll even see this... but. you are an amazing person. I may not know you personally but i can see that in your writing and the way you keep moving forwarded with your life even with the horrors faced. you are right. no one can take away your gift of writing. and believe me, you are an amazing writer! I hop your life is filled with Joy and you are very successful in every thing you do!

really. :D
Dragon Ruler 06 chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
wow. every yaoi-fan's dream. this was very well written. great story.
anonymous chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
...OMG...

Nice fanfic! I usually don't read yaoi, but there are exceptions!

(Kouji...a slut...drop dead...Tommy's brother?...)

-anonymous

P.S. You were raped? You have my pity. If you don't accept pity, you have my sympathy.
Cuppycake geek chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
that was so sweet I feel like crying now its so sweet
Cuppycake geek chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I have a feeling this will get hot fast
Psycho Rooster chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
hrguadhr,gjahdrgua

I love this story like a whore loves sex.

and that's a lot.
silence chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
wow...i love it! D
AlwaysWonderWho chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
Oh, this story is AMAZING!
4evrsor chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
I like your story a little bit, no, Alot! You are a great writer! Can't wait for more stories :)
Antnio chapter 7 . 9/26/2006
THIS WAS A GREAT FANFIC!

I really loved it... I never thought Taki-chan e Koji-kun could make such a lovely pairing

but even so... I have a correction to do to your work

The short for Takuya isn't Takky as you written (ta-tsu-ky) but rather Takki (ta-tsu-ki) since in japanese there is no such thing as "ky"

apart from that... I really hope they continue Digimon Frontier and use this as a plot :)

keep up the worderful work

best regards António Freitas
pokefuker.jus kiddin chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
that story made me so... gawd damnn fic if "your in the mood to do something "naghty" ".lovely writing,...but...you... should um...can't think now must read another story!

P.S i changed my used to be mary~~im a guest .
Mangolious Kiwi chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
That was one of the most well written fics that I've ever read. Very well done.