Reviews for Foolish Promises
XGONEX chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I know the song which the lyrics at the bottom are from, I just can't remember the name.

The number of drabbles you have written astound me.
leefanforever chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
that was awsome right another one !
brailletothee chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Somehow this shot was really touching and meaningful. My favourite line was "I wanted to be like you/ I wanted everything/ so I tried to be like you/ and I got swept away."For me that line completed this story. It seems to summarize all anyone needs to know about the relationship between Gai and Lee. I like all of your stories, and really hope that you update.
trombonista chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was short and sweet.

I really liked it.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Good story!
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Write more Gai? Write more Gaara! Maybe I didnt read enough of your fics (there are so many, I doubt I ever could) but I have yet to see my favorite insane sand nin. Or maybe I have, and forgot...
Aslinn Kerridwen chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
That's a great story. One of the best I read on Lee, and definitely the best on Gai. It's great really. I guess it's kind of short, but it's very thoughtfull and in my opinion rather inspiring. People should remeber that there is so much more to Gai and Lee than just funny suits, wierd hair, and thick eyebrows. Much more.

I loved the line "Because the only foolish promises are the ones that you can't keep."

Good job,

Cheers!
dios the whale chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I don't know why, exactly, but I was very striken by this. It's very short, and I'm mostly indifferent toward Gai as a character, but just the message is amazingly introspective to both Gai and Lee as characters as well as the strength of spirit that is so present in them but so lacking in most other people. So...uh...this was really moving, I guess. Good stuff. If I had five million clones at my disposal, I would have them comment on everything of yours that I've ever read, since I love your writing, but alas, no. Anyway, I can't wait to see new writing from you!
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004