Reviews for Music From Another Room
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was beautiful, unexpected, that bit about Naruto being a Hyuuga but it was a nice interaction between the two. I enjoy any Neji and Ino pairing, together they certainly aren't bad
rebecca chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
:D
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was interesting. Good one. ]
Nanaho-Hime chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
this was very unique, and well written, the perfect length as well

tsukuYomi chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
NaruHina, SasuTema, ShinoTen, LeeSaku, NejiIno! Damn! All the awesome pairings are in this fic! Bloody fucking brilliant! (Seriously.) You rock for this, great job, dude!
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I liked the subtle tones throughout the story, because it's actually pretty rare to find a romance that isn't really dramatic. I have to say that a couple of the pairings seemed just shoved-in, but Ino's attitude throughout her interaction with Neji was interesting to see unfold.

Keep up the good work!

Amulet
Sasina chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
it is nice,
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I havent even CONSIDERED a Ino/Neji or a Shino/Ten! Every day when I read fanfics, or anything else to do with Naruto, I find new pairings! And for Naruto, there are SO MUCH! A lot more than most anime, because its like, anyone can be with ANYONE. Considering the het, yaoi, yuri, cest, and threesomes and foursomes, the possibilities are endless.
Trenchcoatgirl-Kyo chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
YEAH! SHINOTEN, INONEJI AND HINANARU ALL IN ONE PLACE! YEAH! Wahoo, I love you oh so very much... life once again has meaning.
Lems chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
GREAT ! NEJI X INO RULESS xd ! XD XD
Zydureito chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
i liked the coffin nail thing, and the quote at the bottom of you story... listen to the music of our single heart.
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Ino does seem the kind to louge around in black dresses by pianos smoking and binge-drinking.

What I love about this is the various relationships mentioned and how plausible they seem. You have a knack for that. Temari and Sasuke actually do sound perfect together when I think about it. Shikamaru, Chouji, Tenten and Shino, Kiba... it all sounds so weirdly right. And Naruto and Neji... heh.

Great work.
DracoTelitha chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
excellent story! very good. This is actaully the story that got me started on NejiIno speel. But their are so few stories with them as a couple, so I wonder if you might add more to this or even write another with the same coupling? That would be really awesome. Might you consider it? Think of it as a challenge perhaps?
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 11/17/2004