Reviews for Telling Lies With Your Eyes

Loved that last line.

-squeal-

Awesome.
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
AH! The last line! Loved it!
Selow chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
ha, that WAS quite the unexpected... if i got it right. i think i did. hehe. twisted mind. damn, i think i'm going to have to read all your fics, regardless of the pairing/fandom/whatever. cause, so far, that being around 30 or so, they're all god.
doramatikku chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I love how all of your 100 word drabbles are so precise and to the point, and despite their shortness, they leave me with this content feeling. Kind of like one of those "Oh." moments.

(Whoa, the last line of the drabble was so wonderfully done. xD)
sassyuke chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
interesting... very nicely written.
Gisela chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Somehow this makes me sad (T_T) as if I could feel the shame and self-hatred from Sasuke. The Sasuke that is just a little boy who in the end, has too much on his shoulder and too large a shadow looming over him.
Aarika chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Aw... Sasuke's so fucked up. Poor guy. I like how you don't make Itachi nice guy for the purpose of Uchihacest and just left him as someone who Sasuke both wants and hates. Makes it so much more realistic.
The Ambitious Blank chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
For some reason, I really do like this. O.o; It kinda scares me in a way, but I like the way it's written, and somehow, it makes a lot of sense. Good job.
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
0_0 Woa...cool.
kuri chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
wow that's a bit O_O worthy. poor Sasuke.
kuri chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
wow that's a bit O_O worthy. poor Sasuke.
KawaiiKenshin chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Hm... Pretty good and very short... short but sweet!