Reviews for Three Bouquets
Nice! I like it.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
nice
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
liked the way you wrote it.

didn't like that some parts didn't read right.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Great Hinata and Ino interactions.
Illucida chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
:) Great job.
Demon fritillary chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Beautiful. Definitly beautiful, though exactly what I liked I have no idea, I'm afraid. Just the symbology, I think, or at least what I read as symbology, though that might just be me...

(Plus your Ghandi-quote gave me a rather rabid plot-bunny for a CowboyBebop drabble. Credit where credit's due! Thanx for the inspiration :)

*adds to favourites*
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I love your writing. It's the perfect blend of poetry and fanfiction...wow. Just wow.
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
The ending sentence was gorgeous! I've never read a InoSaku before, honestly, Ive never been particularily interested in the pairing, (hope that doesnt make me seem... whats that word? I dont know... BUT I LOVE YAOI, DAMMIT!) Yeah I didnt sleep last night, ignore my crack reviews.
shotamadness chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
So touching! This is really adorable, and with three of my fave pairings, too! Keep writing great oneshots! You rock!

-SNN
von seckendorf chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
*backhands Ino*

Don't make Hinata flinch! She does it enough as it is!

And man, Ino is apathetic in this fic.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Not to disgrace your fic in any way at all (I have loved every single one I've read and I've read lots, trust me, although I may not have reviewed all), but sometimes I don't know what touches me more: the story itself or the one line you write at the very very end before the 'submit review' bar. Quite honestly.

You write wonderfully, dear. Keep the Naruto oneshots coming!

Mirai
Vampire Toy chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Cute! Everyone was really in character, great fic, I especially love the quote at the end :D
randomsomeone chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hello!

I'm happy to inform you that your story has been selected as goodfic and added to the Shinobi Of Naruto Protection Society's C2, Sacred Scrolls. Thank you for taking the time to write something wonderful!

w. fanfiction c2 /7226 /0 /1/
insanely-normal chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Pretty.
juu chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
again, beautiful. i just love some of the phrases you used. although i'm no yuri fan, i like the picture you paint of ino and sakura's relationship. you're so good at your craft.