Reviews for Strapped and Wrapped
rebecca chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Nice!
YukiNoSamurai chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
You never disappoint. In a drabble of only 100 words you can inspire, excite, and even touch. Another kawaii drabble. Absolutely lovely. And the poetic lines at the end blew me away. 'Love is blind. And I cannot see you. Sunfreak (unless someone else has already came up with those lines)' That was great. I love it! And I can't help but to get more of it! My favorites list is gonna be numerous at this rate.
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
The lines at the end of each fic are so kick ass! And my new fav pairing is NejiLee. Do you have some GaaLee in there somewhere?
Jen chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Nice, I used to dislike reading drabbles cause I think them too short and therefore no point in reading. This is the first one I like, and now you've got me warming up to the pairing too
Roach Patrol chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Kawaii. Just...kawaii.
mio-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Although it's so short, i think it's the most precise and fitting description of Neji, Lee and their relationship out there.

*adores you*
firedraygon chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Hey, yeah, what IS up with Neji's straps? Heh, this is very cute. Please write more soon!
fd97
Inaho chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
How do you have this talent to create such a touching scene in so few words and so few actions? It's beautiful, the little things you write about like Lee playing with Neji's straps (hair?)
I want to steal one of your muses.