Reviews for The Chosen
fallingthrough11 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
aww that was so cute! v
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Um, if the piece is finished can you mark it as such so it is less confusing,

Thanks
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Fantabulous! See? I make up words to praise your work!
Nephra chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I really liked this fic! I love the couple and you always make it so cute.

Luuv your drabbles.
Roach Patrol chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
I'd be squealing if I could get any air back in my lung about now. Neji/Lee (and now Izumo and Kotetsi) is the only yaoi pairing that I tolerate... and Lee/neji's even better.
hitokiri midori chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Hnh. I love NejiLee, I love NejiHina, and you have both. I shall proceed to worship you. I've read several of your other drabbles, and they're all very good, considering I generally do not like reading them. Your style of writing is unique, but not alienated. They have a smooth pattern, and with every one of your fics I read, it seems to fall in place. Excellent. Great job with this one.
Keiko chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Ooh, wow, you did a great job conveying the characters in such a small story great job D
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
*drowning in tears*
... I'll get back to you.
darkiris chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I like this. It is an odd sort of take on the relationship between Neji and Lee
dark kitsune chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
col! You've got a great way of telling so much with a small amount of words. Nifty ficlet - I'll have to read your other Naruto fics.
ellonen chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I'm in love with you, I'm in love with this story, I'm in love with everyone of your stories, I'm in love of your storytelling, I'm in love with your ideas, I'm in love with the short sentences in the end of every story, I'm in love with your character development, I'm in love with your pairings, I'm in love with your one sentence-paragraphs. And I think I have never fallen in love before.
Inaho chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Wow, both NejiLee and NejiHina in one story. I couldn't ask for more, since I seem to be stuck between those two pairings. I think I lean a little more towards Hinata, but Lee is too darn cute in his own way too. Lovely as always, with the little moments and details that make it perfect. Good job.
xAvaritia chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Short and sweet, that's how I like it. Some people don't appreciate one-shots, but I love them.