Reviews for Love As an Intellectual Exercise
rebecca chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Yup, that sounds about right :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Just wanted to say that all of your stories are amazing, but this one might have been my favorite. I'm pretty sure I've read it at least 20 times. Perfect pairing, perfect attitudes, just perfect everything :)
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
OHMUHGAHHH...

I can actually see Temari confessing like that, and Shikamaru reacting like that-it's really quite perfectly in character for both of them.

This was a fantastic read, thanks for sharing it!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I liked this a LOT, how it flowed in Temari's POV from one thought to the next :3
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
It was fun to see this story was a little different than I had expected. It was actually Temari who evaluated love intellectually, not Shikamaru. :) That alone was an interesting twist. We didn't get to see into that mind of his, but hers worked quite well at assessing things and apparently reading into what he thought might be interesting too. ;)
Loco-Jan chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
you should be frustrated!

jk

awesome
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
omg write more shikatema. please...?
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Sunfreak, I know this was posted ages ago, but I still couldn't refrain from reviewing! This's an amazing story!

Your variations were nice, and your storyline, short and succinct. A beautiful combination of the right elements! Nice how you manage to make Shikamaru seem so nonchalant yet agreeable and unemotive; it fits snugly into his character. Temari, too, is the perfect depiction of her determined, must-get-what-I-want self. I'm glad she got Shikamaru!

Thank you, Sunfreak, for a fascinating, fabulous, frivolous read!
sobermansober chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
how i wish you inserted Naruto and his big mouth in the scene. haha. gotta love Shikamaru. Temari has that aura of confidence and passivity of what others think. nice one. :)
Unices chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I read this one day and now i found it again and it is in my C2
the grey mage chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
mine...or his?
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Shikamaru/Temari is definitely hot love!
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
WAH! FANTASTIC! I am amazed by your one shot genious!
Trenchcoatgirl-Kyo chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wah! Much love for this. This was silly and happy and oh so awesome.
Selow chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
"What if I LIVE for you?"

this is a good line. love it. so right when you think about it, i can't understand why haven't i...