Reviews for The Jewel of Azarath
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Yes very good but please keep going like seriously i want to know more keep writing please write more chapters im a big fan of your work please
Raven Roth chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Best... Book... EVER!
midnightheula chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
NOOOOO! NOT THE CLIFF! ANYTHING BUT THE CLIFF!
E.J chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
write another book! this 1 is my fav and i think u should continue it. plese don't leave us on a clifhanger :(!
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
really liked this cant wait for more
alexpv22 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Please continue with this story, I'm anxious to see what happens with BB/Rae
Dove chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
OMG! that girl has the same name as me! but i am on where that hyper. im more like Raven. only my chakra gem needs to be replaced, that would probably help Raven a little bit. but still, u just had to use that name, i mean really? u couldn't be a little more creative?
Dove chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Not bad, not bad at all. Except that Azarath is a dimesion not a planet. U know how on twiches the girl protector (i 4got her name) mentioned that there was 9 1/2 dimensions? well Azarath is that 1/2.
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! SO COOL! TOO COOL! LOVE IT! I think I know who the werid person is! But I won't say anything, just in case I'm right! UPDATE ASAP!
reader chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
i wish people would finish their storys before posting them. this was very good i like the one pick line about the flower. and the way Dove came onto Beast boy .
RavenX11 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Your stories are great I love them and I can't wait for the next chapter
Rainpath chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
Oh, please, please, please update this! I need to know who the figure is!
Evilator chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
UPDATE ALREADY! IT'S ALMOST BEEN A FREAKIN' YEAR!
lavakitten chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
WILL YOU FREAKIN' UPDATE ALREADY!
demoninuyasha chapter 5 . 1/12/2006