Reviews for Not For Sale
Go Outside chapter 23 . 2/20/2011
Amazing story! Thanks!
Gemma Hedges chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
"I need to reopen the wound to draw out the poison. Do you understand?"

"No."

"That's a shame. Hold her,"

That is so Snape hehe. I had to giggle at that. I like the balance of your character she seems charming yet has this edge about her that I can definatly see developing later on.

Keep up the excellant work.

Regards,

Gemma
Libby chapter 23 . 7/6/2005
What an excellent story! I really loved it. I love the different direction this took - vastly different from any other Potterfic I've read. I loved it. Did I mention that?
shadowwolfgirl chapter 23 . 6/4/2005
I like it, I like it, I like it. Whenever I read a good story, I don't want to go to bed, and two nights ago, I read a good story xD It took me a while to reply, poo. Oh well, what caught me on really, was Alex has my same name, Alexandria xD Other than that, it was very good. Usually, whenever I see stories like this and Lucius Malfoys in it, he eventually falls off his mean character look and then falls into this...soft...semi-mean...very soft character. I hate that x-x But you! You kept him in character! And Snape too! I congradulate you! Now, I read your sequal D
kitza chapter 23 . 4/9/2005
Don't get me wrong, but I hate Alex, and I hate Snape in this fic and I despise Lucius and Draco, and I don't even like Dumbledore much in this fic. The only one I could see myself getting along with is Nina, and perhaps Simon. The problem is it's so well written that I couldn't stop! I'm going to read the sequel now cause even though I hate all the characters I want to know what happens! You're good. oh yeah. you're good
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 23 . 2/27/2005
This is an awesome story, and I absolutely loved reading it! Does it have a sequel? If so, could you please email me the title? My email is Severus_Snape_Hogwarts I would very much appreciate it.
RachelW chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
I'm enjoying the story so far. For your first fanfic this is rather good. You've mispelled Pomfrey though. You have a tendancy to switch point of view between Snape and the OC abruptly back and forth (when he was following her) and that made it a bit confusing at times, but I did this all the time when I first started writing too. It's usually a good idea to make a clear transition, and have several paragraphs at least from one point of view before you switch. There are also some minor errors here and there in spelling/grammar, but it's not enough that it makes it difficult to read. If you were to get a beta I'm sure it would help clean up your writing, it's already very good. Your sense of scenery and description is nice so far. Okay, onward to the next chapter!
Sionnain chapter 23 . 10/28/2004
This was a fabulous story!

I love that you left Lucius so deliciously evil :) This is a great story, you have a lot of talent as a writer, and I'll be reading all of your other works as well!

Excellent job! I love the entire dark feel of this, how intriguing and wonderful!
AngelxofxmusicXx chapter 23 . 10/15/2004
Loved it! I just don't like the part when you almost killed my Draco! Anyhow. Update your other fanfic! Cause your a really good writer!
Amberdulen chapter 10 . 9/30/2004
I'm back! And just catching up. . . . Didja miss me? A hundred reviews - congratulations.

I like the contents of the scroll. It sounds like a very devious, useful thing. I have some devices in a fic that do (among other things) something similar, but it didn't occur to me the extent that it could be abused. Nice idea.

I find it hard to believe that Alex doesn't know who Voldemort is. That would be like an American in the fifties never having heard of Hitler. I expect Voldemort's atrocities to be reported across the ocean, and Americans in particular seem more willing to say the name aloud. This was only fifteen years ago, so I imagine Alex would have been able to understand what was going on during the first war.

Oh, Ollivander is so evil. So much evilness. Everybody knows it.

I guess I also find it a little surprising that Alex, growing up in capitalism-America, never had her own wand. I would imagine Americans replace theirs even more frequently. Maybe you could have it be that she never had a /personally fitted/ wand, and always got them "off the shelf".

Dumbledore sounds a little . . . touchy? We don't see much of that in Canon.

Looking forward to the rest, but lunch break is over, so I'll have to come back another day. . . .
Synferi chapter 17 . 8/10/2004
Utterly fantastic! Your skill for writing is tremendous!
fair deviln1 chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
Hello there,

The story of the little menage en trois of Lucius Malfoy, Severeus and Alex is excellent. I'm only only on to chapter 4 and I can say it is one of my favourite stories.

From

fair devil n1

Ps; I have begun a fic called servant desired, Lucius Malfoy and OC plse RR
Annie chapter 23 . 6/8/2004
Hi Escaped! I have a confession to make - I've been a fan of this story from the very first chapter, but I never thought to review...it was your second story that brought me out of my terrible year-long lurking (I'd never reviewed anything before)..So, with that off my chest, I must tell you that I like this story for many of the reasons that it has been criticized by some here...I'm no expert when it comes to writing, but my own particular taste runs to precision/clarity of style and NOT a proffusion of detail...this is not to say that I'm a fan of Hemingway's curt little sentences, etc...it's just that JKR's own writing has a rhythm and energy that is never bogged down by obviously lofty themes or overly indulgent detail (of course, there is great detail when it comes to the feasts, for example, sort of like tolkien's fond descriptions of food)...but i;m getting carried away...what i'm trying to say is that your story has an energy and precision not entirely unlike JKR's (of course, she's the best at her brand of writing, but anyway)..also, i hope im not mystifying anything here, but the story should carry itself along - nothing ruins the effect quite like nakedly imbedded themes and allegories, etc... there's another thing I think you accomplish here : while one must have a distinct style (i believe you do), one must also be careful not to introduce too much foreign material into jkr's world... the two sensibilities must come together smoothly - this is not only a creative act, but a balancing one as well. I hope some of this makes sense. In case i've been praising you too much, here's some criticism - but this is more about my own taste..the fascination with severus and malfoy (for me) has always had to do with the 'impenetrable fortess' aspect of both individuals - i believe that they are made easy conquests here...however, your second story is a whole other matter...
one chapter 7 . 5/31/2004