Reviews for Just Another Weasley
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Panda-Monium chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Good stroy, but i would like to tell you that in Ron's letter to Gin, it says 'Mom' and that wouldn't be correct. Everywhere else you wrote mum, so why there?

I also don't think that Ginny would kill a man and not feel remorse? Come on that was so unrealistic. Will see ya...

~Panda-Monium~
gray frog chapter 2 . 5/16/2002
cool! please continue!
FallenAngel2 chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
that was cute. a few things tho - when someone is thinking, use itallics of ""'s. also, mrs. weasly is wwaayy ooc (sorry it took me so long to read this, i havent checked my email in awhile)
Mountainside Kilts chapter 2 . 1/30/2001
Hooray! I was in the fic! :-D (that was THE grin of the Cheshire Cat). Anyway, This was a really cool part, I like how you write, and I LOVED the part with the ghoul in the attic! PLEASE put the next part in soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2001
YEA!

*Mouse/Sarah/Taco queen smiles.* Great second part. Keep going my dear "AG queen." Will the next part have Hermione in it? Maybe we can try to "htmlize" it next time so that you can have your italics. I'll show you how, 'ts pretty easy. Sorry if you don't like the chaptering thing, I think it's kinda weird myself, but the notice said that if we didn't use chaptering we'd get deleted. *runs around in circles screaming: OH NO!* Anyways, great job, I await the next part... Until then, Tacos are yummy!
College Girl chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Please write more!
Greenish Fairy chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
blacklotus chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Ginny is just the type of gutsy woman that I think the magic world needs more of, this was great and I wish her the greatest of luck explaining her successes to her superiors when they want her to fail!
smee chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Well, don't we all know I want more? Hehe, look, I've SIGNED in at the school mac! Yay! Netscape is EEVIL. Thank goodness for your friend who posts these for you! Hope you liked the Beatles dance! (John is SO hot in that one that he's smoking! Sadly, he IS smoking. So, I kinda need to change my wallpaper. I just stuck him on it today instead of my customary coqui froggie picture. I'll put the one of the 4 of them winking, instead. They won't wink when they're wallpaper, but they'll still be hot! Hehe.) I'm hoping our beta deal is still on...I would be typing mine but I left my floppy (yay, I figured out how to format it :o) with my English teacher so she could read my poetry. Logically, sports goggles maximize the total surface area of your face, making it more painful to get hit with a soccer ball. BTW, this is quickly becoming NOT a review, but an email message being written at school disguised as a review because the teacher won't let us check email. My teacher won'tlet me do myself for the poet project! I'll have to tell you about it when I get home in an email, because I'll be able to write a proper email then. Sigh, evil teacher, but nice...Well, great story, as usual, lots added since I first saw it, ANITA FLEMING RULES, hehehehe! I'm a smart Muggle! Hurrah! Yay, go me, go you! and anyone besides T (can I call u that?) who reads this review go read my HP story because she likes it too! and you liked her story, right! Shameless plug. JOHN FOREVER! (and Ringo is cute and demented, too...Ooh, MM, I have 2 tell u about 1964, my dad heard about them on NPR, that'll be in the email too! sorry for not actually reviewing your story!
Amanita Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Favorite line: Marvin Abostle was smeared all over her. On with the show!
Honeychurch chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
What do I think? I think kick-ass Ginny rules.
Caitlyn1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Ooooh! Bravo! Loved how Ginny wasn't successful! (no, that doesn't make me happy, but the new idea did.) You read so many fics with, everyone being amazingly famous or something. Very original! I loved how you did the women inferiority issue. VERY believable! (It's so true, it happens every where!) Possibly, would you consider making another chapter to this? I love Ginny fics, and you my friend...did an excellent job! Great! Great! Great! :-) Caitlyn
royalmaiden chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
It was quite good :) keep going!
DianaSilvermoon chapter 1 . 1/9/2001