Reviews for Make up your Mind, and I'll Make up Mine
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
wow that is one angsty story/sog fic

still it is keep it up oh and

when will you finish 1 thing leads to another

any who keep it up

over and out
Rissi-Sama chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
There, i repaied you for reviewing my Windsong fiction...This is really sweet! I loved that episode when he made up with her, that whole section was just so sad...it really hit close...ahh well! good job!
jesse chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
I just saw this episode a couple of minutes ago on adult swim. It was so sad. InuYasha looked like he was struggling because he didn't want to leave Kagome. He loves her, but he feels like he ows his life to Kikyo and he can't forget about her. Kagome was so sad. I feel sorry for her. InuYasha keeps making it seem like he loves her (even though he does) and Kagome is confused and doesn't know what Inuyasha thinks about her. I think it's mean that Inuyasha does that to her. I hope everything works out for them.
Inuyasha's Wifey chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I LUV IT! (just put me in Kagome's spot please *wink, wink* LOLIES) please make it longer. i need to read what happens to them ecspecially when u cut it off all of a sudden. though dont make it a song thing make it a story. FINISH IT PLEASE OR DIE! Thanx ya lots! keep writing it. by by
dracul-blackdragon chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
i love it so far. i think you should continue the story.
squifer chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
pleze write more! i wanna hear more! i LOVE that episode...it's so sad...i wanna see how urs turns out. please please please?
with sugar on top?
ook...im getting a little OD there.
but u get the idea.
_
Inuyasha4894 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Yes! A good song a good "episode" one heck of a song fic.!:D Nice song, it definitely gets the point across. It's really good. I don't usually like song fics. (for Inuyasha anyway) there to lovey-dovey ect. it's good to see someone pin pointing the rough spots of their "relationship".