Reviews for Back to the future
James Sirius Potter ? O.o :D I guess that really was one of the easiest names to guess of Harry's children before it was published.
Now Albus Severus.. I'd like to see if anyone called that before the release of Deathly Hallows xD
DeloreanTime chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Excellent! i would love it if you made a story where they save hedwig, recover the firebolt, and other things. incorporate the delorean from BTTF as well, maybe. By the way, is it a one way trip with a time turner? if yes, whre do we know this from?
Luciferatheart chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I really like the story, but you changed names! Ginny's name is Ginevra not Virginia! Also Ron and Hermione's kids were named Rose and Hugo. They didn't have any kids James's age.

Other than these things I enjoyed your story!
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
God I hate when people change the names of the characters. Not the second-generation names as they're barely introduced, so whoever wants to can change them, but SIRIUSLY? Why would you change Ginny's name? Her name is not Virginia, it's Ginevra.

Okay so now that that is typed and all, I will now consider the possibility that you did not KNOW her name is Ginevra... and this is all I can say to that: It's said often enough in the books! WTF -_-

Now then, now that that's taken care of, nice start to the story :)
I'm-Alice-Cullen chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
omigod...i really wish there was more to this! Or at least more stories about Lauren and James... :)

If you made any more stories about Lauren and James can you please send me a message about them? Or if you dont have any others, can you make some? PLEASE?

- Alice
I'm-Alice-Cullen chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
i keep forgetting that Lauren and James are cousins...haha, if they werent cousins, i could totally see them dating...if you actually make that happen, then wow...weird... O_o
I'm-Alice-Cullen chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
You said that James Potter's parents where 'Harry and Virginia Potter' and i was wondering who 'Virginia' was, and Dumbledore said something about Ginny. Then i realized who you were talking about. Ginny's real name is 'Ginevra', not 'Virginia'. But i can see how you got 'Ginny' out of 'Virginia'.
lily Potter chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Ginny's name is NOT Virginia jsut so ya know. sorry i just hate when peoeple get that wrong
MUDBLOODandPROUDofIT chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I hope that you just made Lauren up because Ron and hermione don't have a kid named Lauren. Also ginny full name is ginevra not Virginia. Other than that awesome chapter.
Bluerain22 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Fun story!
SlytherinRiter chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
They seem really in love to be cousins... but, hey, maybe that's just hormonal me looking for romance!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
"James Sirius Potter"

creepy how you had that name 4years before J.K. lol
Rising From The Flames chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
I loved it, great twist on the normal time travel stories!
kiwifan13 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Just found your stories here. Thought this was a great story. Off to read more :)
SpicyChic chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
aww i loved the ending with the: This is going down in the history books of Great Gryffindors. Right up there with the adventures of the Great Marauders and the Weasley twins!"

it was a really good story i like the plot and there arent too many good time travel fics but this was def a cute one :D