Reviews for Shards of Tattered Dreams
WillieHewes chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
This is excellent. Why didn't I notice you before?

I used to hate Umah with an abiding passion, but actually, to hear you tell it, she's not so bad...
The Acid Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Once again, you have created a piece of literature that will, most likely, be the best I'll ever read (for this category, anyway). Again, your use of words is impeccable.

Keep writing.
Rikkeh chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
That was excellent, definitely one for the favourites! I love Kain angst...
GoneHome chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
That's nice. I never liked Umah much I admit, although I think her and Kain's almost relationship made for an interesting plot point.
Your writing style is poetic and melancholy, a pleasure to read.
VladimirsAngel chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I love this. Kain angst always does well in my book, and this is short and perfect. Really expressive work! :)
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Aww, Kain's being all angsty. *glomps Kain* I'll make you feel better, Kainy _~
Moose Goddess chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Wow that really swept my heart away, you made the story sound realistic and even made Kain sound like himself. Good work and keep it up.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
That was a thoroughly emotional work. And I love your writing style! Good job.
Rana Kane chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I loved it! I felt it really captured Kain's mind, what he would've thought. I don't mind LOK ffs with lots of emotion, but so many are crap. With this, you've done an excellent job!
Nocturnallydamned chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Dammit! I started reading this at work the other day and forgot to finish and review. *grovels apologetically*
This is one of the best pieces I have *ever* read on this site.
I take my hat off to anyone who can use such rich language with such elan, and use it to express so clear a view of the complexities of a character's inner thoughts.
I love every well-crafted paragraph - each one is so evocative of each distinct element of Kain's thoughts of Umah - and every one of them is true.
I could sit here all day praising this!
Hope you're going to grace us with more musings, be they Kain's or otherwise :D