Reviews for Separation Anxiety
uhh! your awsome! XD I can imagine doing it with him! XD
blackdeathmessenger chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
the link doesn't work
sieherramist7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
EVEN though its split up its GREAT! u absolutly have to send me others that u write at sieherramist7
Battousai's Girl chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
This is getting good. I always wondered what would happen if Battousai separated from Kenshin and what would happen if he dropped the goodie goodie act. date ASAP _
haven chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
hey your short-cut did not work. You know you are aloud to post lemons just change the rating
of your story if not change it in a new .
Edainme chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
You...You...
I love you.
*grins* This...This was just too amazing for words. I...Well, one, I HATE you for being able to write the way you do, which is obscenely good. Two, I am officially in love with this pairing as well. Also, the whole Battousai/Kenshin interaction bloody kicked ass! _ I love this story. A lot. If this story was a person, I would want to have its babies. Eh, hell, I'd want to have YOUR babies. *giggles* Thank you so much for writing another amazing story. I'll be looking forward to your next one. Also, if you want to IM me you I can become your official praise giver, IM me at TristybyDay or IDigTheFuzzyDude if I'm not on the first one. Thanks again! _
XD
Edainme
Tiian chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Most... interesting. Great seeing people finally finding the pleasure of alternative pairings! Especially when the pairing is like this one! Rare to see and most commanly thought insane. Still while I have not written a fic with this pairing, though I most certainly will, the first fic that I considered doing was actually with this pairing!
So thank you very much! While this fic obviously centered around sex, I think the end and the emotions potrayed inbetween gave it some depth. This was a oneshot, right? Well, then I will later (no time now) read the series you have about this pairing. But for now, THANK YOU.