Reviews for Gatekeepers 02
Fine whatever do continue
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Neat I guess
xyzeus-19970205 chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Ah...where's the next chapter? :D Your story's great...i don't get to see a lot of Gatekeeper fics...i dunno why i'm suddenly interested in Gatekeepers but i remember when the show first aired here in the philippines...yeahh...It's currently 03 August 2007 and 1947H here...i hope you update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens to them! :D
Faithful Fan chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
i loved your fan fic and i cannot wait to see what awaits Aaron and the others it's now june 23, 2007 and you havn't made any new fan fics for awhile so i was just hoping you'd hurry peace..
DayDreamer9 chapter 4 . 1/11/2006
WILD GOOSE-CHAN! It's me, remember? I enjoyed your new chappie, it's AWESOME I do hope you continue and we can talk again, I hope to read more of your magnificent work soon
chrone chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
Jon-Sama, that is one hell off the ass. Incredible, and I L-O-V-E it! Ganbare! Keep on the good work. Have nice liftime in west Mal.

Your Man: Thom
Fey Agony chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
yo wassup i ABSOLUTALLY LOVE THIS FAN FIC IT'S THE BEST FAN FIC I'VE READ THUS FAR AND I'VE BEENA MEMBER FOR ABOUT A YEAR YOUR STORY HAS INSPIRED ME TO WRITE MY FIRST FAN FIC LOOK FOR IT IN SOME TYPE OF ANIME THING I WILL REVIEW THE REST OF YOUR STORIES TO PEACE AND LOVE ... AND MAYBE SOME BACON BYE-BYE NOW
Sorceress of Blades chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
*rushes inside from pouring rain*

MS13-chan here!

YAY! You updated! And in a long year too. *dances*

Anyways, I really liked this chapter, especially the combat scenes. And Jon totally PWNs Masters! GO Jon!

All in all, this is a pretty good chapter. I like what I see...

Keep up the good work, and please study!

Now please...don't kill Minerva-chan. I made her out of my own imagination...don't kill her please! I'm begging you! T_T
maynardscandy chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
Thanks for the well wishes, Jon. Write more damnit! And have fun in KL.
Shar-dono chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
omg the fandom's alive? lol is GK still on the air in SEA? strange that. Must break open my GK21 soon heh.

I thought "a few minutes later" as a time/location stamp broke the mood a little. A time set a few minutes later or just a line break might have worked better. You missed the paragraph break at 1203 Hours, mispelt Gerry/Garry a few times little ways down (poor man) and made some small typos but nothing big and FFN stories are a bitch to edit aren't they _

I really like the action and flow in this one, it makes your pulse race and the long chapters easy to read. Jon causes me to worry in the Gary Stu department, but he is a joy to watch, so I am torn. Other than that, good characterisation techniques ) and now the story really unfolds.

Good luck with keeping a writing schedule lol )
Yamamoto Kou chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
Ok, finished. I'm not good enough with cars to guess what your panda blackhatch is. Aaron's character is definately him but there are still some teeny-weeny instances of OOC but maybe that's intended.

You might have chose to ignore this piece of information for the story's sake but when Invaders are defeated, the crystals they leave behind are the essence of the humans who became them so they aren't dead yet. If you chose to ignore this info, then what is the relevance of collecting crystals?
Yamamoto Kou chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
This is pretty good. I gotta admit though, I'm kinda glad I told you not to put me in it but then, I haven't read all the chapters yet so if I find anything there which might require my permission, then you will definately hear from me.

I might draw the characters of this fic once I finish all the other things I promised to draw for many others. What do you think?

Interestingly enough, I've thought of a new gate for myself by the time I got to the end. One with dark yellow circles: the Gate of Mass Manipulation. It would be funny to see it already used here.

Until next chapter.
Ranul Tanex chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
More..more..i want more!..K enough of the i mean to say is dude dis fic is damn wait for the Fight in the after their fight they can have a cuppa at Central Perk n find a potential Gatekeeper by the name of Joey .Im ,i cant wait for the new arent there new chapters yet?Aren't ur exam over?Pls update soon all for now.