Reviews for Weak and Powerless
Experimental Angel234 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
*Has earp-luhgs in her ears, that's why she's shouting* THAT WAS A GOOD FIC! Um, CAN YOU MAKE THIS STUPID KAI PLUSHIE SHUT UP! TYSON WENT OUT TO DO SOME SHOPPING AND-BANG!-WE HAVE A FLOODED ROOM!

Tala: Let me kill the friggin thing!

Andrea: *Mopping up a wet spot wiht a BIG mop, how can a tiny girl like her hold something that big?* Don't YOU DARE! *Hit Tala wiht the mop* I, ANDREA BELEN, Protecter of the plusiesh, will NOT let you hurt one singel toy doll!

Tala: *Rubbinh his head* Stupid little bi-What? Protecter of the plushies! What the (Cesnroed) have you been breathing these day!

Alex: I think Andrea's high today, anyway, the summary is good and the story was nice. Good job! Tina's out sick *Hands FLowers Maiden Tyson plushie* Ja Ne! *Watches the tow fight* Here we go agian!
Kitsuryuu chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Now I know why your writing seemed familiar, this is one of the fics I liked that I never got to review because of the black out!

Damn...

That was too darn poetic...

And very sweet!

And sad...

What happened to Rei?

Did he go R.I.P.?

... I need to know! Rei- kun!

(Hugs Rei plushie)
Susanna chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
this is a great fanfic I love tyka pairings!
_
Minako chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Cute! I like this one so now what Is Rei going to do go after Kai becuse what Takao done? and dose Max have to say about this? MaxxRei? fic? to so that Rei won't be alone he okay silly Neko
Please do anohter one fore us if you can..
Angevar chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Me: Meh, i'm dtill bored. Dis rox! Abd it's so very cute-and-angsty-and-fluffy-nad-kawaii-to-eternity! _
CP: T_T We get the friggin picture already! Now shaddup!
Me: Fine, when are you posting Candlelight, I wanna see that thing up and posted so I can review for it!
Brigs: Just how much coffee did you have with your sugar this morning?
Me: Three ounces! *bouncy bouncy bouncy*
Brigs: o0** Take cover! I think she's gonna have a caffine overload!
Me: *bouncy-bouncy-bouncy* What's dat?
CP: Fire in the hole!
*all muses and bishie hide behind assorted pieces of furniture*
Me: *bouncybouncybouncy* Whee! Coffee fun!
*boom*
Me: *explodes*
CP: Eww, I'm bnot cleaning this mess up...
JadesRose chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Love the new Kai plushie ... but I doubt Kai will. ;)
Great job! You did very well. I like the way you integrated the song into the story instead of keeping it apart from it like others do.
Looking forward to seeing more stuff from you. And I know this was a one shot, but would you consider an epilogue or something?
DrigerDragoon chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Aw! Poor little Kai! Well here's a Tyson plushie, to keep the Kai plushies some company and they won't drive you crazy 'cause there's no Tyson! Now go UPDATE your fics!
theformerarashi chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
*Accepts Kai plushie with relish* a Kai that *doesnt* mock me
Kai-Im in the room you know
Yes I *do* know. I really like this fic You did a really good job on it and I think I might just have to review your other ficcies now...
Anyway's, thanks for the tyka fluff much appreciated.
*goes off to read other fics*
Rumi-Chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
*runs and super glomps you* HI TIMMY! An awesome fic...me loves it! Anywhoo, will the Angsty Kai plushie stop crying if a plushie Tyson is next to it...mine won't stop crying! It's hurting my ears! HELP!
Tala: I'll-I'll-I'll kill that thing!
Rumi: *backhands Tala* OH NO YA DON'T HEIDI! I AM RUMIKA UEDE, DEFENDER OF PLUSHIES! *theme music plays in the backround*
Tala: defender of plushies? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING?
Rumi: Oxygen
Tala: Freak...
Awesome, Timmy! I loved it!
*Rumi-Chan*
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
YAY ! another great one-shot from you Timmy _
Im very happy :)
I thought for a moment that Kai had lost Tyson for good !
Now - kick out writers block, and get working on your other fantastic stories. gives Timmy a hard shove ;)
Hob x
chicken-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
That was a really great story, and the song totally fitted in with it. One question; what happens to poor Ray? tyson would have a helluva lot to explain I imagine, lol. Seriously, it rocked. All the way through I kept thinking 'I know this song...' but I couldn't figure out from where () I'm a bit useless, can't even recognise a song from my favourite band!
dragona15 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
AW! CUTEY!1 i so luv it. .sweety ty canceled the weading...*glares at rei, when he tried to approach ty.
*rei backs away and leaves ty kissing kai.
XD. this is GREAT DUDETTE!
Dragonix chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Dragonix: Aww... So sweet!
Akira: Love the gift! *Starts playing with plushie*
Kai: And to that idiot who said that this fic was like 'Impossible' Buzz off!
Dragonix: He/She said the same thing to our story!
Akira: Uh... how do I stop this thing from crying?
Kai: However you do it, do it soon!
Dragonux: Why? Don't like to see yourself cry?
Kai: Humph.
Akira: ; Grouch. Anyway, really good for a first song-fic!
Dragonix: Keep Writing! Ja ne!
Sangopantherlover chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Sango: i love your story but i'm confues so in the next chapther when you update please update fast. can you explaon a little more because i'm lost bug time
Kiakyo: your always lost and i'm her little sis so please don't make my sis confues werid things happen to her _
Sango: what odes it mean what happen after the tourmeants ah! i can't take the confues anymore (runs out then runs into a door)
Kiakyo: told you and she might get the idea of killing hersefl i would explian to her but she be even more confuse so please updat soon and make sure that you doen't confues my sis anymore (looks at Sango)
Sango: _
Kiakyo: _ this is going to be a long day
tykababy chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
you write good fics but next time yu shoulnt steal ideas from other people. cuz the idea in this stoy was like from that fic "impossible"