Reviews for Cultural Relations
Tabalaba chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
XD I wish you'd continued this!
Mardy Lass chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Well I absolutely frelling loved it! I actually giggle-snorted at the end and I really really make every effort not to make that noise out loud, ROFL.

Excellently done, short, sweet, enough to know who is who and an absolutely brilliant piece to make my Sunday afternoon much sunnier. Thanks for writing and for sharing!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
i know who he's talking to he talking to aryan sun I thinking but a farscape/red dwatrf crssover whoukd be great
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
*chuckles* cute! very cute! but who was Chrichton talking to? just wondering. (_)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
"Human 101; any guy who gives you free access to 300 gallons of lager automatically gives him first refusal to be your best man."

mecht chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Oh yes, short, to the point, absolutely in character, and funny. Just how it should be.

Thanks for the rare gem.
LadyJanelly chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Oh my god, i almost peed my pants. this was great. i loved how perfectly you captured the character's voices in so little dialog.
blahfugginblah chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Red Dwarf meets Farscape is a wonderful concept! The only thing is, you don't tell your readers who is speaking and what is going on. A setup of background or plot would be nice. Keep writing!
~The One and Only