Reviews for Project VI Teaser
Adeptis chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
is this a starcraft x-over? looks really good too ;D
elliott chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
please stal I and IV to make these please
Cardinel chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
You buddy, ARE A GENIUS! I so wanna see this one start! Also project 5 as well. The Return of Zero Ranma, I cannot wait to see how the senshi respond in crystal tokyo when he shows up there too!
Enryu chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I realize that this idea has probably been long abandoned, but PLEASE do this story. I have heard a lot of authors mention this crossover, at least in passing, and I have been dying to see someone actually write it.
Gundam Chief chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I read the other projects you wrote and like them...alot.

This one looks very interesting and I love Starcraft.

Please write this, it will be good.
firedragonboy chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Make this story please! It sounds incredable.
Lord Yenma chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
You gotta do this one. There are too few Starcraft/Ranma crossovers out there that are good. DO IT! :)
KILLER chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Oh my god! this good and nice.. Normally I use this name to flame Stories.. But wow.. I think you should writ this MASTERPICE... or maybe just ├žause I like Starcraft... And Ranma
Anime Addiction 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Holy shit this story sounds tight! Finish it omega man this story can probably become one the best. I like the fact that ranma is now one the bad guys now. i was getting tired of that falling in love romatic honor stories other ppl write. Make Ranma sound and look cool. Make this story great omega dont mess up!
This Guy chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Dude! Get off your ass, ignore all your other fics and start cranking out chapters for this one! This fic could fucking rock!
Lord Aries Greymon chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Please un-pause Projects 3 & 4. Yet continue to work on Projects 5 & 6.

I enjoy the Idea of a Ranma / Starcraft crossover.

[checks the clock] "Acck! I must now bid thee adieu!"

Sincerely,

Lord Aries Greymon
darkdump chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
please continue fanfic named project VI because it is very good. and it is crossover with starcraft...
plz continue it
Ryu Vision chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
go ahead and pause the other project, because you have a good start on this one. You got me interested in just the little bit that you had. I almost though you made it a Lunar crossover, but than I read a little bit more and found it to be a Starcraft crossover. Nice story so far.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
nice Teaser making starcraft with ranma never run across one before this should make a intersting story if you ever get around to it. I hope you will work on Project V, and VI. Hope to read them soon.
ME chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
you should continue project VI!
i think it is Ranma , Starcraft Crossover!
i sounds so cool