Reviews for Natural Selection
skrewtkeeper chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
That may have been the best MMAD I've ever read. I am not exaggerating when I say this, nor am I hoping to gain your favor by dotting upon this, but I loved this. I am so very glad I've crossed paths with you. It's high-time that I've found a brilliant MMAD author. I've read many inadequate completely out-of-character MMAD fan-fictions that I've nearly given up reading them. But, alas, you have given me hope. I must peruse your other works. This was nothing short of divine. Your word choice is just so striking, so beautiful. It's been quite some time when I had to reread a sentence to comprehend a single unfamiliar word in fan-fiction... You are now on my favorites list and on my alerts...

Missing Linka chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
I love such stories ... her animagus form is so important!

God bless you!

Mania4ka chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Nice story, I like it)
B. Alex Burke chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Oh my goodness. That was marvelous. There are no words for the greatness of that story! Here's my question: Why did it take me this long to find it? Great job! Wonderful, perfect story.

Always Hopeful chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
Yayness! That was great! ~Always Hopeful~
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh snap! That was kewl! I am off to see the next one! ~Always Hopeful~
Alesia G chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I wanted to let you know I have now read all of your AD/MM fics and really like your style. Please continue with your WIP when you can.

Intelligent Witch chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
that is such a cool story i loved it

you've got a great writing style

TartanPhoenix chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
Hey it's me again. I'm sorry, but the emails I'm trying to send won't go through to either of your addresses. I don't know how else to get a hold of you. If you can think of another way, please let me know so we can talk.
TartanPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Hello. If you could please contact me, I would appericate it. I have something we need to discuss. I'm at

mugglemin chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
That was ACE! I really loved it - the story and the style. Albus is a typical victorian! Too polite to say what he really feels! Thank god for Headmaster Dippet! Yay!
Werecat99 chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
I liked this chapter as well. The nervousness between them is exactly what I had expected, and the poem was beautiful, fitting perfectly in this.
And, of course, Minerva's reaction was *very* feline. Poor Albus, I almost felt pity for him. And he absolutely deserved that slap.
Warded against any male of any species? Blast! Gingerhead was really hopeful.
Loved it, of course. This could have gone wrong a million times, but you have handled it masterfully.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Of course. She's in heat. Is Crookshanks around, I wonder?
I absolutely loved the idea on this and Gingerhead approves fully. And wants to visit Minerva, hehe...
mascaret chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
I'm sorry happy you did write the sequel. It was wonderful!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
Oh, well done!
Nothing more to it: you're a a genius.