Reviews for FOR THE LOVE OF WILL
Sundown chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
i love the arguing! i know how fun writing arguments can be. I love how they are fighting about how they will never work out...dont call me wierd but its almost cute because hopefully they will get together. great work keep going!:)
Danitha chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
heheheheheh ;) very nice. funny too! yay!

O_o
silly chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
i really liked this 1 i hope u continue the storey and so we cna find out what happen next
angel chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
gret story plz plz plz continue

i cant wait to c what happen next really
Charmer GoldI'm pricey chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
WILL TRUMAN IS A TOTAL *BEP!*

I love jackie though!CONTINUE!

Please!
jennifer chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
that ending was really bad! they should of ended up together everything else is good except for the ending u have tochange the ending!
jennifer chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
angel chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
reall really good 1 i cant wait for u to finish it i hope its very soon :-)
movie-mania chapter 2 . 1/29/2004
So, they're a couple? It's a done deal? Awesome. I like that a lot!
The only "constructive criticsm" I have is that near the end, it went by kinda fast, maybe a little more discussion before deciding on it would be good. But you don't have to change anything if you don't want to, I still like this fanfic a lot :) Now chapter 3 please!
Slick Pen chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I am liking the premise so far. I hope that there is more to come. Anytime when there is a Will/Jack pairing, it is always a guaranteed great read.
movie-mania chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
(gasps happily) Is this going to be a Will/Jack pairing fic? Is there going to be more chapters? I hope so!
God, that was so couragous of Jack to talk about all that in front of his audience :). AH, and Will saying "There's nothing wrong with you...you're perfect. JUST perfect." I almost died, tee hee.
I demand more!