Reviews for The Darkened Mirror of My Soul ©
Undertheinfluence chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I think you are an excellent writer. You always have a certain air of mystery to your stories even if it's easy to tell who's point of view it's from. You give warnings for some of your stories that are chalk full of angst, but in these ones, I think your best writing comes out. I've always believed that when one is depressed or is writing a work of angst or drama, that their innermost feelings surface and come out through the writing. Your thoughts are deep and meaningful. I like that about your writing.

-Undertheinfluence
squidsex chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Oh, angsty, but I REALLY liked it. How you killed off Voldemort was pretty cool as well. This paragraph: "James and Lucius. Lucius and James. Can you imagine them sneaking away like how we did just for those few moments together; catching each other on deserted corridors, dragging each other into unused classrooms? Can you imagine your father, lying on the bed in wanton abandonment, gazing at my father the way you used to look at me? Can you imagine, a spitting image of me, fondly taking your father’s face in his hands, with his eyes filled with an unspoken love.

I cannot. Can you?"

Man I tell you, that's GOOD stuff.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Cool. I like the twisted darkness of this story.
Spellcastre chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
WOW! This was so great, just how I saw this kind of thing happening! LuciusJames rocks, and HarryDraco rocks, yeah, it all rocks. And your writing rocks. It does, really! Wo! Go all this, all your good fics! Whee. Yeah...very good.
And you were inspired by the song "Poison," weren't you?
Spellcastre!Mercedes
Silent Stalker chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I haven't seen any of your stuff in such a long time. I mean, do you even remember me? OMG its really really good, how Harry was so dark, I really think you did a good job of making him sound so different. You write really well
hypersensitive chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
I love it when you do such wonderful narratives from first person. Its just awesome how you write. That was lovely. "I want to hurt you, just to hear you screaming my name." God I think that was painfully good. Very nice, as usual. Top grade writing.
GreatDisorder chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Wow..that was just amazing.I really dont think there are word to describe how good this fic was dark but thats the way I have always thought Harry to be underneath all of the smiles and job on writing this!
-Cris
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Very nice.
Kowaretakatana chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
LOL. Definitely too much alcohol, but I believe lack of sleep has never been your undoing.
The whole thing gives me the idea that it's showing you how love turns to hate. Hell. You make the poor kid sound like an over jealous lovesick puppy. I start to pity Draco.
Well as for the phrase I pointed out to you over MSN, I think you'll do much better without it. However, there are people who are actually impressed by it (Yes I bothered reading your reviews) and conclude that it's each to one's own preferences. Leaving it the way it is seems to be the best solution in the end. You can't please everyone *shrugs*
By the way, he sounds like the type of person who's gonna kill his lover then commit suicide. But, I think this role's better than your neighbourhood good guy. So I suppose good try (Even though I don't suppose there was very much effort).
Oh yeah the phrase I wanted to return to you: "Notice I said TRY."
Take care and have more fun writing the Draco sequel.
_
Kowareta-katana
*There's another white soulless hunter tonight,
with the same cold expression and the same pale moon which softens the night sky. Oh but can you see, can you see? Behind all that purity, those hands that tremble, dyed so red, they're black as night...* S.C.Y.T.H
c.v chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
intresting. liked it
Silent Soul chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Very dark... Very cool... A bit weird for Harry's character... Er... Very nice... ok..
jackie-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Oh my, angst overload! Lol, it was good though. Very nice.
soccer-chick250 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Wow. This is really very well written.
Slightly too angsty for my tastes though.
Asterie-Smiles chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
*sniffles* Wow, that was brilliant! I love this kinda fic, and you captured it perfectly... 'my poison'... *sighs* Argh, I'm no good at writing reviews, so I'll leave you with I loved it! _
*SS*